Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

How To Start Business With Zero Or Low Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Business With Zero Or Low Capital (218 Views)

Cool Business With Low Capital / Any Safe,easy To Start,zero Or Low Capital Online Biz Ideas,please Share / How To Start Business With Zero Or Low Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Business With Zero Or Low Capital by akingonline: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Most people have the mindset that they need plenty money to start business. But it's not supposed to be so. A lot tends to be discouraged, frustrated due to no or low capital startup. Take a deep thought at this, are not all born as babies before we grown up to be adults.
The first important thing is settling down in your mind with the business you want to do, either its selling goods or providing services.
1. Evaluate your resources that you can start with, your ability(skills in service industry), capacity (product volume in goods business).
2. Ask yourself why do I want to do this or what am I offering better than what is existing. You might want to sell cheaper or more convenience, better quality, better customer service etc.
3. Spend goodwill this means going to who can trust you to do something you haven’t done before, or collect goods to be sold and pay later. At this level you must proof yourself to be trustworthy to the partners in order to progress.
4. Next question would be how can I leverage on existing connections either in to your present neighbourhood, among colleagues, family members, church or mosque co-worshippers. Your focus at this level is what I called lean start. You should seek alternative to everything that is requiring money in areas of office space, consultancy, marketing etc.
5. You must ensure you deliver the promise to first set of clients so as to get free word of mouth advert from them.
From the first two to three sales profit earned you can start to extend your marketing plans according to your budget and your capacity of delivery what is promised.
When you are stucked at little or no capital to continue, then you still need to think through. You need to go back the drawing board and think of how to be breakdown the business idea into a handful size that you can run with while you keep the larger picture in mind.
Borrowing to start business is very risky due to a lot pressure it brings, begging people for money to start also can have negative impact on self-esteem that a good startup need.
I hope this has helped someone who is afraid of stepping out into business despite having a great idea.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2328601840703323&substory_index=0&id=2057500277813482&ref=page_internal

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Executive Order Allowing Private Companies To Build Federal Roads / New Mini Online Store Alert!!!! / 11 Reasons Why You Need A Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.