Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,490 members, 7,878,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies (17955 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by MediahelmNGR: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has advised women not to allow anyone stop them from considering having a body makeover. In a new vlog she shared on her Youtube channel, Toke who had her body, boobs and butt done last year, said people should not be talked out of getting their body done based on religious belief because it is the same God that gave scientists the brain to innovate phones, sim cards and others is the same one that has given doctors the knowledge to help men and women fix their bodies.

The 34-year-old who is also an author, said everyone suffers from self esteem issues and no one should be judged if they decide to do something about an uncomfortable part of their body

“This year, I am going to speak to those people who might be going through a phase in their life right now where they’re feeling shamed as a result of things they’ve done at some point in the past or who are not necessarily bold enough to take the step and own certain things. Everyone has self esteem issues. Everyone has one or two things that they are not proud about. If we are open to the invention of technology, why are we not open to the invention of medical science?

“If you are someone who wants to get a boob job for yourself, if you want to get any part of your body enhanced, don’t let anybody shame you for making those choices. It is the same God that gave the scientist the brain to invent certain things like phones, sim cards, that gave doctors the brain to find new ways to make the body better” Toke said

Watch the video HERE
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/god-gave-doctors-brain-to-enhance-our.html

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Mariangeles(f): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Instead of you to encourage self love and body positivity, you're encouraging people to risk their lives by going under the knife ( ...and once you get something done, you might keep going back 'cause it's addictive )

I hope you also talk to them about the risks and implications involved
Is looking "perfect" worth dying for ??
Could you risk getting cancer for it ??

You are beautiful the way you are...those little imperfections are what make us real humans.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Yuceeluv(f): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hanty's conscience is seriously slapping her. Keep trying to convince yourself. You can't fight your conscience no matter how hard u try.

God did give doctors brain to make things that need fixing to be fixed. Not augment your body parts.

Okay, now you feel better about your body, what next?

...BTW, I hope you'll be this confident about it in the next 10years.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Jamariwolff(f): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
True that sister.

I've always wanted a thin, sharp, pointing nose, but guilt of altering God's creation has been holding me back, but I'm so done and I'm getting a rhinoplasty (nose job) and liposuction to transfer some fat ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by oluwasegun007(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pls pray that God give them more wisdom for them to enhance your brain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by ItzBIM(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Low self esteem still dey worry this one.

You are nothing but a mere sexual object and sperm dumping ground.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by freemanbubble: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Isoright
This na mumu
Just be comfortable with the way you are because no matter what you do you can't satisfy human want

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by charleff512(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fake body parts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by dipopooo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
I can never Bleep this babe even if I'm being offered #1b.... cool

#TeamNatural

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Naijawebmaster: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Enuose242(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
??
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by ednut1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Smh. Most 9ja ladies cant afford the legit docs. Now na to use quacks . When e happen i will he here to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Olukat(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
My dear sister it gets so sexy before it begins to slack o grin grin grin
Wacko Jacko had all the money on earth and quality doctors but... you can tell the story sad sad
After the sexy comes the slack o shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Melison(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ur body,ur damn business
Abeg unto elections jare

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by alizma: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
indirectly telling us that she wants to go for breast enlargement.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by kamez(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
I only blame the idiots that pay attention to a so called relationship expert with a failed marriage

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by privatetisa(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by truecommerce358: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Story
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by LZAA: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by eleojo23: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Still doesn't change the fact that you lots feel inferior and think you need to upgrade yourself to feel loved.
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Mike008(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yea. But they need to work more on your brain. That too is God's plan.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Shamuless mad girl
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by NoBetterNigeria: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Foolish
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by sukerefakere(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
cheesy
Let's see 20years from now..
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Egypt209: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Some nine inches stick dey make person talk too much sha wink
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Fixitgood(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fools must spew foolishness.
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It / Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) / Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.