Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger (3941 Views)

Let Me Marry Or you... This Church Advert Got Me ;D / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Help! My Parents Won’t Allow Me Marry The Man I Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Tosinville(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
@poster, u r extremely nut bi ti wéré 4 sayin such once again nd who told love knows no age? Y can't u fal 4 an older lady of 40yrs then lets see? Besides who are those useless parent givin u their child to be wit? 4get about maturity, age stil matter most wit marriage nd if u can't wait till she's probably 21 then let go of her.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by VPersie: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2010
you are a fool

am i 15 ?? my boyfriend can touch me cos am of age

you dont av enuf guts to go for your mates you are using chewing gum to lure youngies

you should be shot in the ballz. . . anuofia

Why u no carry de gun come shoot me. Oponu. Please don't let out your sexual frustration on me abegi. I can easily perceive that you are less than 15 from the way you speak. And why would I lure yougies with chewing gum when there is condom? Go rethink your life.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by googles: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2010
VPersie:

Why u no carry de gun come shoot me. Oponu. Please don't let out your sexual frustration on me abegi. I can easily perceive that you are less than 15 from the way you speak. And why would I lure yougies with chewing gum when there is condom? Go rethink your life.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

for shizzie if i had a gun i will hunt ur ballz down trust me Zombie

my sexual frustrations ? i laff i boink pple my age so am not frustrated you on the ova hand,are a demented peadophile

at least am not as old as you are o but am way better than you in all ramifications. At 25 you have no life ***smh***

you need the soul-searching more dan i do. . . you berra turn over a new leaf before you are burnt down by an enraged crowd

for molesting babies.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by MrCork1: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2010
VPersie, bro are u related to R. KELLY?
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by VPersie: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2010

for shizzie if i had a gun i will hunt your ballz down trust me Zombie

my sexual frustrations ? i laff i boink pple my age so am not frustrated you on the ova hand,are a demented peadophile

at least am not as old as you are o but am way better than you in all ramifications. At 25 you have no life ***smh***

you need the soul-searching more dan i do. . . you berra turn over a new leaf before you are burnt down by an enraged crowd

for molesting babies.

See this mad woman ooh. An Holy Book says, "One mans meat is another man's poison." So what the heck are you talking about. Murderer like you, you can never hunt me down. And how do you know you are way better than me? Me thinks you are insecure. I agree though that I need soul-searching.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by sleekone: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
@poster

u r a cradle snatcher!!!! y dont u look for someone ur age, to think u even came on here to post trash is beyond me. Unbelievable. r we supposed to start clapping for u that u want to marry a CHILD?
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by violent(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
@op

A dolt like you should be hanged and your dead body shot!---i wouldn't like characters like yours in the gene pool, in this world with my loved ones!
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by yme1(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
wait 3 more years and you will be set to go
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by ausman: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
Bros, why hurry now, take am easy, she is 2 early for her to Mary honestly if she is ur sister would u allow her.
Abeg the do am small small make she enter 18 or 20.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
In fact I think 15 is too old. I've heard of mothers as young as 11. Make you try your luck there.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by googles: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
VPersie:

See this mad woman ooh. An Holy Book says, "One mans meat is another man's poison." So what the heck are you talking about. Murderer like you, you can never hunt me down. And how do you know you are way better than me? Me thinks you are insecure. I agree though that I need soul-searching.

Dere's no point talking thrash wiv someone suffering from a severe case of dementia praecox

I hope you get your healing sha
sad
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by VPersie: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dere's no point talking thrash wiv someone suffering from a severe case of dementia praecox

I hope you get your healing sha

Ki lo n je be?
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
VPersie:

Where in my original post did I talk about molesting the girl. Akindanidani. And what if I touch her? Doesn't you boyfriend touch you? Or are you gay? She may young in age but she has a mature, heart, mind, and BODY.

Perv! angry
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by UyiIredia(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ Vpersie >>> shaking hand strongly at you >>> mister, mister !!! >>> at least wait till she's of legal age b4 considering marriage !!! angry
>>> all i can do is talk >>> ultimately, na your life undecided
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by MOBO444(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
For once i am infuriated with a black brother (sometimes we cos our own headache), what you doing with a lady 15 years your junior and not just for fun, for marriage.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by UyiIredia(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
this thing reminds me of the Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber fiasco >>> na how e dey start >>> small Small undecided
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
I'm not in 9ja so someone tell me. Is this not illegal? Here in the US, it is called statutory "epar backwards" and people are arrested for that one everyday, men and women.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by uchechinek(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2010
guy u better go look 4 a matured lady. do u want to spoil her career. To me it is as if you are an immature d guy.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by uchechinek(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2010
what can you offer the small girl.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by budwizer(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
what more would you expect from a gunner grin grin grin
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
budwizer:

what more would you expect from a gunner grin grin grin

3 GBOSAS! cheesy
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by VPersie: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2010
I can see jealousy and envy written all over these replies. What does age have to do with love? I don't understand. When you love someone, you do not remember whether anything is legal or illegal.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by andyanders: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2010
YERIMA IS BETTER THAN YOU. I THINK YOU ARE SICK. DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE LIKE A FATHER TO HER.
GET LOST.
YOU WANT TO ELOPE WITH ANOTHER MAN'S DAUGHTER? SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, MADMAN.WHY NOT ELOPE WITH YOUR MOTHER? YOU HAVE A LOW IQ
[i]
[b]
[/i][/b]
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Osama10(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
At that age you should be more concerned with her education, I think she might still be in the secondry.

If you really love her as you claim, give her time to acquire at least a B.sc.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
VPersie:

I can see jealousy and envy written all over these replies. What does age have to do with love? I don't understand. When you love someone, you do not remember whether anything is legal or illegal.

I laugh in pidgin english. Wetin I want from a 15 year old boy? I prefer men. Age has everything to do with it if another man's 15 year old child is involved. It doesn't matter how you put it, you are asking to marry a child and you're complaining people are stopping you. Maybe your mirror get crack. You can't see how silly you are.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by VPersie: 2:04am On Aug 23, 2010
@ogugua419

I will quit from marrying the girl if you will take her place. Deal?
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2010
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by VPersie: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2010
You no know book ni?
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2010
I'm 15 too. You can't marry me.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by VPersie: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2010
THe younger the better. We will be just fine. Especially if you can cook and you are smart. That just makes me go crazy. Opitipiti.
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by niceone3(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
We need'nt shower torrents of abuse at d poster any further. All we need do is 2 know if he is an Islamic adherent. Cos i duno in d northern part of Nigeria where Islamic religion is prevalent d average age 4 d female folks 2 consent 4 marriage (under d auspices or coersion of  their parents) is b/t 13 to 14ys. Amazingly, as a lady, u'r considered 2 old if u'r above 17 and unmarried d general impression wld b that u'v been de.spoiled a countless times. So if u find urself in this kind of culture, then go ahead  and fight 4ur lv. Peharps u'r been  rejected cos u do not splash N/$ on her parents. If u truely lv her. take a cue  4rom Yeye man aka Yerima who lured his beloved minor with $1OOK. In Nigeria i do fink d laws are beneath lax in d area of consenting age 4 marriage and this fact wld more or less b a grist 2ur meal. As much as i respect people's believe, oppinion as well as their sexual desposition, i don't fink d defilement of d minor is in any way in my propriety. I don't give a fu.ckin fig 2 som e fu.ckin smal brain stil reeking of foetus. i prefer som large brains that i wld only struggle 2 outwit.
check this out. Just recently, i ran across a good-looking girl while shoping in a super store. She was visibly looking depressed as a result i commented about my observation, ostensibly 2 get her attention. I said, 'hey u'r looking pale, what, '(she cuts in with smile) as she replied, 'O txs dear'. In my mind, I was like WTF was that supposed 2b, was she finking i was  complimenting her or what. I just walked away without uttering a word cos i can't stand a minor even under d guise of a consenting adult.(trust me).
Re: They Will Not Let Me Marry Her Because She Is 10 Years Younger by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
Don't bring religion into it. That's how arguments and frustrations begin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? / Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? / The 14 Absolute Best Things About Dating A Short Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.