Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,614 members, 7,888,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Become Your Own Boss: Learn How To Design Websites Without Coding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Your Own Boss: Learn How To Design Websites Without Coding (235 Views)

We Design Websites With Wordpress At Affordable Price / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss: Learn How To Design Websites Without Coding by muid33n(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
It is no longer a new thing that the Nigerian economy is tough as everyone is affected. However, out of this messy situation of the country, some smart people are “making order out of chaos” while you’re there complaining and doing nothing (or maybe you’re but it is not enough).
2019 is going already and before you know it, it’s gone in a flash. The question is: what are you doing about your financial situation?
Join my live webinar to learn how to build a robust website without coding.

This webinar is for you…

1. If you are a business owner (or you are planning to start one), you will learn how to:
a. How to build a professional website with WordPress to enable you promote your business.
b. Manage the website without headache
c. Register your domain and host your website hassle-free.

2. If you are a blogger and you’re still struggling with how to make money from your blog, you will learn:
a. How to get approved into AdSense without headache.
b. How to monetize your website/blog with AdSense alternative (my secret recipe)
c. How to get quality traffic to your website/blog

3. If you intend to be a blogger, I will teach you everything you need to know to get you started on the right path. In addition, you will learn how to:
a. Setup your blog using WordPress (or Blogger)
b. How to generate original content that will enable you get approved into AdSense for monetization.
c. How to get quality traffic to your website

4. If you have the intention to become a website designer, this is the right platform for you to start (you can then advance later into real-life coding if you choose to). You will learn how to:
a. Build robust websites powered by WordPress
b. How to build virtually any type of WordPress websites utilizing the powerful functionality of WordPress plugin repository.
c. You will equally learn how to market yourself to get projects on Fiverr and Freelancer (I will show you the real secret on how to be successful on Fiver and Freelancer.com)

Why should you register for this course when you can easily get free training online?

Although, there are a lot of free resources on the internet – YouTube, e-Books, blogs, etc – that you can easily get free to learn all the above. However, there are still some hidden secrets you’d never find unless someone truly reveals them to you and that’s why you still find that there are paid courses on the same subject on Udemy, Udacity, etc. When you paid for the course, you will learn the secrets (and the principles and you can then combine it with what you find on the internet.

Training Channel:
Live Webinar: The training will be conducted LIVE which you will be given special invitation link to join.
 The training will be recorded and the video will be made available to all via Google Drive link in case you need to revert to it in the future.
Bonus:
 After the training, you will get a discount coupon code to host your website whenever you’re ready to put your own website online.
 I will give you 100% free technical support should in case you get stuck while you’re building your website.
 You will be able to ask me any questions during and after the training.

Training Fee: N2,500 Only.

Training Duration: [/b]6hrs (Split into 2hrs/day for 3 days).

[b]Training Schedule:

1st Batch:
28th – 30th, January 2019 [9:00pm – 11:00pm prompt]

2nd Batch:
[/b]1st -3rd, February, 2019 [9:00pm – 11:00pm prompt]

[b]3rd Batch:

7th – 9th February, 2019 [9:00pm – 11:00pm prompt]

REGISTRATION

To gain access to this webinar, kindly make payment to any of the following bank accounts:

Account Name: Saliu Muideen Olalekan
GTB: 0122563172
DIAMOND: 0074980243
FIRST BANK: 3099611652
ACCESS: 0731061479
UBA: 2097381819

Once you’ve made payment, kindly send your payment details and batch choice to 08061690175 (WhatsApp) to get your invitation link. You can equally direct all inquiries to the same number.

NOTE: TRAINING IS NOT VIA WHATSAPP
. If you signup for the training, you will get an invitation link to watch the training via webinar platform with further instruction on how you will be able to access the training via you Smartphone or PC.

Best regards,
Saliu Muideen

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On Shipping From China / Tutorials: How To Get Paid Computer Antivirus For Free / Wholesales And Retail Sales Of Inverters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.