Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

30 Facts About Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Facts About Atiku (595 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Facts About Atiku by Peaceplay0: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
1. Laundered slush funds to the U.S using phoney companies, to fund his private University(ABTI)
2. His indictment contained in a US Congressional Report led to the prosecution of his accomplices in the US, William Jefferson and Siemens.
3. His indictment for prosecution by the EFCC over the PTDF scandal whilst he was Vice President.
5. He is the most investigated public office holder in Africa in terms of corruption.
6. His wife Jennifer Douglas, helped him launder over $40 million into the US sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.
7.His wife Jennifer douglas wired $25 million through offshore corporations into more than 30 U.S. bank accounts.
8.He wired about $14 million over five years to an American University for consulting services to development of his Nigerian university.
9. He diverted $125m from a Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF) into his personal businesses.
[17:02, 1/23/2019] John Aso Drive: 1. Laundered slush funds to the U.S using phoney companies, to fund his private University(ABTI)
2. Atiku's indictment contained in a US Congressional Report led to the prosecution of his accomplices in the US, William Jefferson and Siemens.
3. Atiku's indictment for prosecution by the EFCC over the PTDF scandal whilst he was Vice President.
4. Atiku lied about increasing minimum wage of his companies to N33,000 with immediate effect
5. His wife Jennifer Douglas, helped him launder over $40 million into the US sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.
6.His wife Jennifer douglas wired $25 million through offshore corporations into more than 30 U.S. bank accounts.
7.He wired $14 million over five years to an American University for consulting services to development of his Nigerian university.
8. He diverted $125m from a Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF) into his personal businesses.
9. He requested for the release of $20 million, predicated on the issue of ongoing projects being executed by the PTDF, whereas it was not so.
10. When the transfer of the $50million by PTDF from its account in UBA Plc New York was made in ETB, Mike Adenuga gave the Vice President the sum of N322million
11. He made an initial deposit of N30million in January 1, 2003 from his Marine Float account in Bank PHB for the purchase of the N200million property being used as NDTV Head Office.
12. He also influenced the placement of PTDF funds in TIB from where Otunba Fasawe obtained “loan” and completed the payment of N170million for the property at the Wuse.
13. When the business relationship between NDTV and iGate collapsed, he help to extinguish the outstanding $2million already paid by NDTV.
14. He is the most investigated public office holder in Africa in terms of corruption.
15. Investigation also revealed that the Vice President severally met contractors of NDTV at Jada, his hometown on his interest in the company.
16. Atiku as VP allegedly spent $16 billion on power in the country with no proof that such money was spent on electricity generation
17. Atiku headed the privatization of FG organizations under President Obasanjo’s eight years in power
18. Atiku will sell Nigeria’s oil reserves if elected
19. Even if they are going to kill me I will privatilise NNPC – Atiku
20. From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good , benefit or service of the country –Obasanjo (My Watch)
21. He is impatient and over-ambitious –Obasanjo (My Watch)
22. Atiku is the most disloyal human being - Obasanjo
23. God would not forgive me if I support Atiku - Obasanjo
24. Atiku is a shameless liar - Obasanjo
25. Atiku is a thief - Obasanjo
26. Atiku is not ready to learn or wait - Obasanjo
27. Atiku joined in supporting Buhari's campaign in 2015
28. Atiku showed confidence in Buhari's abilities as a leader while campaigning for him in 2015
29. He spent over $1 Million paid via Osita Chidoka to a corrupt American lobbyist Brian Ballard to lift 13 year visa ban on him.
30. Granted themselves licenses to build universities as President and Vice President whilst in office in clear breach of the Code of Conduct for Public Officers.

Re: 30 Facts About Atiku by ismail4sure: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
smiley
Re: 30 Facts About Atiku by Lovelynife(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Add this too, he singlehandedly sponsored first term of APC/Buhari in 2015 and he was praised as a saint then.

1 Like

Re: 30 Facts About Atiku by teebaxy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Peaceplay0:
1. Laundered slush funds to the U.S using phoney companies, to fund his private University(ABTI)
2. His indictment contained in a US Congressional Report led to the prosecution of his accomplices in the US, William Jefferson and Siemens.
3. His indictment for prosecution by the EFCC over the PTDF scandal whilst he was Vice President.
5. He is the most investigated public office holder in Africa in terms of corruption.
6. His wife Jennifer Douglas, helped him launder over $40 million into the US sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.
7.His wife Jennifer douglas wired $25 million through offshore corporations into more than 30 U.S. bank accounts.
8.He wired about $14 million over five years to an American University for consulting services to development of his Nigerian university.
9. He diverted $125m from a Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF) into his personal businesses.
[17:02, 1/23/2019] John Aso Drive: 1. Laundered slush funds to the U.S using phoney companies, to fund his private University(ABTI)
2. Atiku's indictment contained in a US Congressional Report led to the prosecution of his accomplices in the US, William Jefferson and Siemens.
3. Atiku's indictment for prosecution by the EFCC over the PTDF scandal whilst he was Vice President.
4. Atiku lied about increasing minimum wage of his companies to N33,000 with immediate effect
5. His wife Jennifer Douglas, helped him launder over $40 million into the US sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.
6.His wife Jennifer douglas wired $25 million through offshore corporations into more than 30 U.S. bank accounts.
7.He wired $14 million over five years to an American University for consulting services to development of his Nigerian university.
8. He diverted $125m from a Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF) into his personal businesses.
9. He requested for the release of $20 million, predicated on the issue of ongoing projects being executed by the PTDF, whereas it was not so.
10. When the transfer of the $50million by PTDF from its account in UBA Plc New York was made in ETB, Mike Adenuga gave the Vice President the sum of N322million
11. He made an initial deposit of N30million in January 1, 2003 from his Marine Float account in Bank PHB for the purchase of the N200million property being used as NDTV Head Office.
12. He also influenced the placement of PTDF funds in TIB from where Otunba Fasawe obtained “loan” and completed the payment of N170million for the property at the Wuse.
13. When the business relationship between NDTV and iGate collapsed, he help to extinguish the outstanding $2million already paid by NDTV.
14. He is the most investigated public office holder in Africa in terms of corruption.
15. Investigation also revealed that the Vice President severally met contractors of NDTV at Jada, his hometown on his interest in the company.
16. Atiku as VP allegedly spent $16 billion on power in the country with no proof that such money was spent on electricity generation
17. Atiku headed the privatization of FG organizations under President Obasanjo’s eight years in power
18. Atiku will sell Nigeria’s oil reserves if elected
19. Even if they are going to kill me I will privatilise NNPC – Atiku
20. From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good , benefit or service of the country –Obasanjo (My Watch)
21. He is impatient and over-ambitious –Obasanjo (My Watch)
22. Atiku is the most disloyal human being - Obasanjo
23. God would not forgive me if I support Atiku - Obasanjo
24. Atiku is a shameless liar - Obasanjo
25. Atiku is a thief - Obasanjo
26. Atiku is not ready to learn or wait - Obasanjo
27. Atiku joined in supporting Buhari's campaign in 2015
28. Atiku showed confidence in Buhari's abilities as a leader while campaigning for him in 2015
29. He spent over $1 Million paid via Osita Chidoka to a corrupt American lobbyist Brian Ballard to lift 13 year visa ban on him.
30. Granted themselves licenses to build universities as President and Vice President whilst in office in clear breach of the Code of Conduct for Public Officers.
That's your problem ....we are fully Atikulated

1 Like

Re: 30 Facts About Atiku by oluwatosink: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
chai shocked
Re: 30 Facts About Atiku by KwoiZabo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
People as dull as Buhari should not be eligible to vote angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili is a big scammer/ Yahoo Woman - Twitter User / Nnamdi Kanu’s Bombshell / Professor Osinbajo Storm The Ancient Town To Canvass Votes For PMB Ondo State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.