Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words (661 Views)

Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online / CORONA IS A WORLD TRADE GAME, PLEASE DONT DEVALUE NAIRA I BEG / Paxful Vendor, Paxful Trading, Dont Fall Victims Of Online Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by DIPLUS(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
scammer scammer with whatsapp number 09072478567 sold $100 paypal fund for him,her few minutes ago and blocked me his number is 09072478567 please careful of him or her whatever
Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by Frozenelsa(f): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Disclaimer notice:

Dear DIPLUS, I don't know you, never heard of you, never even spoken to you before. I am not a guy, not a girl or a lady sef, I AM A WOMAN!. This number placed is not my number and I have no idea what PayPal is or how it works. If you have issues, pls get your facts right before posting but if this is how you soil usernames, I pity you cos my God will so deal with you.

MY USERNAME IS FROZENELSA AND I AM NOT A SCAMMER. God bless you.
Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by rabluk(f): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2019
DIPLUS pls reconfirm your position and come up to clear the air. Else your username may be reported for defamation.
Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by DIPLUS(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hello i was busy at work i should have provide proof of our conversation as she thought she could ran away with my fund and i promise myself that i will do everything to track him down she is a scammer i knew she had been doing this for long time but God want to expose her thats why this happened to well Frozenelsa is a scammer check this out her email is chloe199647@gmail.com

Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by DIPLUS(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
proof these

Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by Frozenelsa(f): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2019
rabluk:
DIPLUS pls reconfirm your position and come up to clear the air. Else your username may be reported for defamation.

Thank you so much mama, pls don't let this person drag us to business section. I have never visited this section before, if not for this thread, let him go and sort out his issues. My business is on the pregnancy thread and that is where I only visit. Thank you for your concern mama rabluk and rbae. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by Frozenelsa(f): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Diplus, it is obvious you were scammed from all those chats up there. You should have confirmed the username on nairaland here first. I still repeat, I don't know what PayPal is, that isn't my number, my name or gmail. If I actually scammed you, I don't think I will be exchanging posts with you like this. I feel so sorry for you sha...Pele. I hope you catch this person for the sake of your sanity and for the sake of my own lovely username. God will help you ehn.

PS: I won't reply you again, it is exhausting. Deal with your problems and stop mentioning me bico else I will be forced to report you. Thank you.
Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2019
DIPLUS:
scammer scammer Frozenelsa:i sold $100 paypal fund for him,her few minutes ago and blocked me his number is 09072478567 please careful of him or her whatever
You should have used an escrow
Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by mrphysics(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2019
DIPLUS:
scammer scammer Frozenelsa:i sold $100 paypal fund for him,her few minutes ago and blocked me his number is 09072478567 please careful of him or her whatever
Sometime in the past, someone contacted a freelancer on whatsapp that he is Mr.physics, and he wants to buy his payoneer funds. Unknowingly to the scammer, the freelancer is a smart guy. So he (freelancer) quickly came on nairaland and asked for who can vouch for Mr.Physics. That was when I got a notification, checked my mention and saw what was going on. I simply informed the guy that I don't buy funds and that the person is an impostor impersonating my username. He was glad he did a due diligence.

$100 = N36,000 (exchanging at N360/$). This is more equivalent to a corp members salary for 2 months (60 days). This is enough for you to have done due diligence. You sent money to a stranger that contacted you.

Knowing how hard it was for you to earn that money is enough to conduct due diligence, rather, you were in a haste to exchange. Do you know what people go through to avoid being scammed here? You have not done enough bro.

I am deeply sorry for your experience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by Frozenelsa(f): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2019
mrphysics:

Sometime in the past, someone contacted a freelancer on whatsapp that he is Mr.physics, and he wants to buy his payoneer funds. Unknowingly to the scammer, the freelancer is a smart guy. So he (freelancer) quickly came on nairaland and asked for who can vouch for Mr.Physics. That was when I got a notification, checked my mention and saw what was going on. I simply informed the guy that I don't buy funds and that the person is an impostor impersonating my username. He was glad he did a due diligence.

$100 = N36,000 (exchanging at N360/$). This is more equivalent to a corp members salary for 2 months (60 days). This is enough for you to have done due diligence. You sent money to a stranger that contacted you.

Knowing how hard it was for you to earn that money is enough to conduct due diligence, rather, you were in a haste to exchange. Do you know what people go through to avoid being scammed here? You have not done enough bro.

Chai!!!.........God bless you exceedingly abundantly for this.
Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by SilentVboy: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
mrphysics:

You really made a point here bro. The op should have come on nairaland to verify before moving ahead in the transaction. Anyone can just claim to be any nairalander on Whatsapp....

1 Like

Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by funlord(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
DIPLUS:
Hello i was busy at work i should have provide proof of our conversation as she thought she could ran away with my fund and i promise myself that i will do everything to track him down she is a scammer i knew she had been doing this for long time but God want to expose her thats why this happened to well Frozenelsa is a scammer check this out her email is chloe199647@gmail.com

Delete the number from your contacts so that we can be sure you actually chatted with the criminal as you claim in these pictures.

Dominique
Re: 09072478567 Scammer Scammer Please Dont Fall For Her/his Words by dominique(f): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2019
A simple Nairaland search would have averted this mess. There are some fraudsters without registered profiles but will chat you up impersonating a member. You as a buyer or seller need to verify properly before proceeding to wrap up the transaction. Like someone suggested, you should have come to the forum to confirm if it was truly the person you're chatting with. The search function is not for decoration, neither is the scam alert thread. Its so sad that despite all the efforts to put a stop to all these scammers, some people still fall prey.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Is Baze 1 Logistics Liable / Lemon And Other Citrus Fruits Suppliers Needed / Dingly Sachet Water Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.