Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,627 members, 7,979,137 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend (24786 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by berrystunn(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2019
His regretting now.

I always advise young star,
Received message is not the issue,
Check sent message.

Some stupid guy can send a message to your girl. Baby I miss you so much and can't wait to have you again.

Of which she don't even have any thing with the person.

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
it's the natural law, you kill someone get prepared to face the same
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2019
berrystunn:
His regretting now.

I always advise young star,
Received message is not the issue,
Check sent message.

Some stupid guy can send a message to your girl. Baby I miss you so much and can't wait to have you again.

Of which she don't even have any thing with the person.

Emotional Intelligence is key. I can't imagine myself throwing my life away over a woman because of such, i love life too much bro lol
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by berrystunn(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2019
pcguru1:

Emotional Intelligence is key. I can't imagine myself throwing my life away over a woman because of such, i love life too much bro lol

Difficult approach to life
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by LZAA: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:
Too bad.
In other news, Kemi adetibas wedding party is a ripoff of the same names movie in 1969
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wedding_Party_(1969_film)
Dat's d film sum ppl wia comparing with lionheart o grin(tbf genny shld have got a seasoned director)
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by olawooro: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75059549:
Thou shall not kill, says the HOLY BOOK.
JUSTICE served HOT!

In some countries, this kinda punishment is meted out to corrupt POLITICIANS and public office holders too.
We wish it exist in our dear nation also...........We wish!
if it exist, the likes of tifnubu, amaechi ganduje buhari obanikoro babachi akpabio oshomole and others would have been hanged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by olaolaking: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
nowornever2016:
cos of woman, you die for nothing.
Who go kill am? Na to dey prison dey chop free food for laif
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2019
olawooro:
if it exist, the likes of tifnubu, amaechi ganduje obanikoro babachi akpabio oshomole and others would have been hanged
Every corrupt politicians should be hanged, no matter the party they are.
PERIOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by kenmaro: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2019
I think it is high time Nigerian government stopped this age long way of death by hanging and introduce a lethal injection method by which the victim dies quietly and peacefully. It mustn't be because one committed murder then he must die by painful method as a way of justice. The truth is that, the knowledge of a death sentence been passed on the accused is enough to cause him/her sorrow knowing that he/she is dying soon. There is a difference knowing your death time and not knowing ones death time. The former brings along with it so much grief especially when it is a domestic or civil case. A subtle lethal injection method will also differentiate domestic and civil cases from criminal or very violent related cases. I am not speaking on this case here as I don't know the circumstance that it was committed but, it will be painful in a case of erroneous accusation involving a case of death by an error not actually intended and a death sentence by hanging is given because of lack of substantive evidence to convince the court. For instance, the case of Saro Wiwa among others who were brutally and painfully killed by hanging. It would have been more better (though death it isn't) if it were by a subtle lethal injection considering the fact that they were fighting a just cause.
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by Tchalz(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2019
This should serve as a deterrent to other military men who feel they can abuse civilians and go scot-free
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by olawooro: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75062132:
Every corrupt politicians should be hanged, no matter the party they are. PERIOD!
I think buhari and apc members are your savior
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
berrystunn:

Difficult approach to life

mine or his ?
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by higgs: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Being in a marriage or relationship with someone does not mean You own the person. If there is something about the person You can't stand,walk away from the marriage. There is absolutely no good reason to commit murder.

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by bejeria101(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
These people that kill,how the thing dey do them? Ayam nt understanding again
Re: Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend by berrystunn(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
pcguru1:

mine or his ?

In general...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India / Police Arrest Man Who Did Thanksgiving In Church After Securing Fake Police Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.