Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

Have You Ever Asked Yourself, What Do I Need To Suceed? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Ever Asked Yourself, What Do I Need To Suceed? (291 Views)

Ever Asked Yourself How Much Youtubers Earn Monthly Or Annually. Let Me Show You / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Asked Yourself, What Do I Need To Suceed? by Kingerons: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Everyone has their own idea of what success is. But it all leads to one particular direction. Success is like a house built by the combination of different number of blocks. So do you think you just need a high paying job or business to succeed? You’ve got it all wrong. Many factors must come into play for any man to succeed. The car you drive, the job you have, the money you have isn’t success. Rather they are the benefits or results of success. Feel me?

So what is success? To me success is being able to achieve the entire things you’ve always wanted to achieve. What’s your own definition? I’ll like to see it in the comment section but whatever it is; I believe we are all driving to the same bus stop.

Success is achieved by building the right traits inside of you which will determine what you can achieve outside. So you have to be inwardly gallant to be outwardly successful. Let’s dive Into the business of the day. What are these important things you and I need to succeed?

click the link below to find out and act fast

https://myinformationdesk.com/things-you-need-to-succeed/

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / 5 Tips For Better People Skills / Unilorin Taking Tie-dye To New Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.