Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition (39851 Views)

Endbadgovernance Protest: Nigerians Already Winning – Oby Ezekwesili Declares / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Mitchewww:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is a patriotic duty.

Even a presidential candidate knows that.

She wants a coalition to perform a patriotic duty.

But my worst worry are the irredeemable zombies.

How people of such abysmally low IQ still exist and claim to be litrates is a wonder.

My brother I tire.
and someone will still come out to claim such aspirant is literate and best for the job.
How can WAEC be a criteria for presidency. Ohlordgawd. Redeem Nigeria

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by dubajek: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Good decision. we really need coalition to send BUBU back to Daura
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by benji263(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Nice step, but she could have done it earlier.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Mitchewww(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Ovamboland:

And sending Atiku and his looting gang to permanent retirement is a task that must be done.

Is not a wonder you are so irredeemably dull, to think with this useless post you have convinced the so-called to your pint of view.

How can i take seriously the candidate of those who mostly want the country to fail and get dismembered? Is it not a ploy assure the destiny of the country is handed to thieves who will lead us to disintegration?

Zombie traits.

Did I mention Atiku?

The only fact APC campaigns with is that Atiku is ccrrupt.

Mitchewww
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by ameh99: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Aru’

After all this chest beating..... shocked

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by duwdu: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree. Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This means that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it's most likely a gift. Hence the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

In the journey of life there are things you like but can never achieve unless you are given by God.

Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy. May His mercy continue to abide in, and with you forever. Amen.��

This is a fantastic post. Many thanks for outing this adage, ybalogs.

Edit:

After some 'googling,' I've come to realize that the concept of a monkey being unable to climb a banana tree, is just a myth and not true at all! Monkeys can and do climb banana and other palm trees with ease.

Those interested in the issue should read up at relevant links such as: https://www.quora.com/Can-a-monkey-climb-a-banana-tree

P34c3
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Femich18(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
mema900:

Sowore is a typical agboro. We need a president
And what have those that are not Agbero offered us?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Demayour: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree. Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This means that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it's most likely a gift. Hence the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

In the journey of life there are things you like but can never achieve unless you are given by God.

Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy. May His mercy continue to abide in, and with you forever. Amen.��

I can't remember the last time I came across a wise and truer words online...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Charles2001: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Madam, we are extremely proud of you.

People with low iq will never understand this move, rather the would CHOOSE to serve as slaves in their own father land. After serving their fathers, they will serve their children.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by victorazyvictor(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75054787:
She made a very good decision.
She has seen the handwriting on the wall.
Its a shame that most people from her region NEVER supported her from day one, but rather support a thief and criminal.

Only the blind people or people that enjoy lying to themselves that up till now do not know who the next president of Nigeria for the next 4 years will be....

Even the wise people know who the next Presidents of Nigeria for the next 12 years are, all by the special grace of God.
Thumbs up Madam Oby!

You have said it all sis.
You are 100% on point!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by NickD(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75054794:
She should work hand in hand with Baba to continue building the good Nigeria that Baba has started.

She was unfortunate to work with thieves, rogues and looters in the last dispensation.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
Thumbs up Madam Oby.

It's a big shame when most people from your region NEVER supported or BELIEVED in you, but they rather queue behind CRIMINALS and LOOTERS.
There qwas as a nation!

Thumbs up Madam Oby, You fought a good fight!
Nigeria will be GREAT again with folks like you around
WE love you too!
If she saw baba as a viable option she wouldn't have come out in the first place. She wants a coaition to kick both PDP and APC out and not to promulgate one over the other. PDP APC are just flipsides of the same coin. We need something different but sadly the youths won't stop sitting on their hands.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by propet(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
The coalition should bring the candidacy of Kingsly Moghalu,,,,,

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by duwdu: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Demayour:

I can't remember the last time I came across a wise and truer words online...

I had initially praised the post and poster as well, but then had to backtrack, like so:

duwdu:

This is a fantastic post. Many thanks for outing this adage, ybalogs.

Edit:

After some 'googling,' I've come to realize that the concept of a monkey being unable to climb a banana tree, is just a myth and not true at all! Monkeys can and do climb banana and other palm trees with ease.

Those interested in the issue should read up at relevant links such as: https://www.quora.com/Can-a-monkey-climb-a-banana-tree

P34c3
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by princfred(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Too bad, your Igbo ppl will rather Atikulate for another northerner than vote for you their own daughter; yet the same ppl will later be crying marginalisation and northern born to rule mentality.
As if you and your kind would have voted for her. Igbos are not given to your kind of ethnic bigotry politics devoid of moral sensibility. It's a sign of developed mindset unlike the crude politics you subscribe to that can only leave a nation moribund as seen so far.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by 2packer(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2019
mema900:

Sowore is a typical agboro. We need a president

Bros, it is the agberoism inside of him which gushes guts and fearlessness that we want for this country, with him at the head and other sound technocrats. I can assure you that Nigeria will snowball into an enviable state in months

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by sogodihno: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Randy100:
In a bid to pass a wonderful message, you ended up lying. Monkeys can climb banana tree. Capuchin monkeys living close to human beings has only one job, stealing their bananas. Don't come here to lie again, do we look like Buhari zombies.

no, u actually look like Atiku zombies
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by greggng: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
N
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Dee60: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2019
she is the best of the lot....

but only some segment of the south west seems to be supporting her!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by CaptainGOOD: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2019
propet:
The coalition should bring the candidacy of Kingsly Moghalu,,,,,

Seconded
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by hush15: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
handie:
This is commendable. Truth is, irrespective of how brilliant and noble the other candidates and their ideas are, right now, it's next to impossible to go toe to toe with APC and PDP. What is needed is a coalition of all these parties with an agreement to present one candidate who all others will unselfishly support(Olawepo Hashim or Sowore in this case). Oby won't have been a bad choice but honestly, the country ain't ready for a female president(sorry feminists). With the youthful population and an agressive social media campaign, wresting power from these old dumb leaders is achievable. I hope other candidates can toe her path

There nothing to be sorry about. Its a fact. As advance as America is, they wouldnt even go there. So you are politically right to say sucj
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Pat081: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2019
I know it will come to that more to join her too
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by mechanics(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2019
nawa o, just like that.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by ikeokoli: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by princfred(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Samunique:
I cannot but agree with u.
But to achieve this looks terribly very impossible because of the huge population the northern illiterate youths who know noting rather than their religion and are like "push and start car". This has always been our set back in Nigeria , and they have been what these old cargos always rely on to wrestle, and continue to hold on to power. The only way to achieve this is to first liberate these people from their ignorance and poor mind set and get them to think for themselves just like u and I, that's when what u said here will be possible.
How will they be educated?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Someone told me auntie Oby is a Yahoo boy

She declared for president
Collected donations in millions
Refused to Campaign with the money donated
Quit race
Become richer

That is the Yahoo way
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Bitterleafsoup: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
princfred:
Yeah understandable we all held that against her but she has carried out this huge political redemption act now. I call clean slate. Or dont you think her sins should be forgiven now? I think so.
She has not shown me she has the courage and sense to hold that office. She should start with her local government.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Bitterleafsoup: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bigcake:

Yeah.... revenge is actually best enjoyed when served cool.
Sowore and Ezekwelisi spent a good time of their lives to bring Buhari through propaganda into power.

I want Buhari to win so that all those who helped installed him hitherto should learn a bitter lesson.
All I know is after this election the youths will be tired and something else is going to occur that will shock the world. The elites are going to be shook to the core.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by princfred(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
She has not shown me she has the courage and sense to hold that office. She should start with her local government.
Understandable but...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Bitterleafsoup: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
princfred:
Understandable but...
Anambra was great under Obi. He does not play wasting and bribing, Atiku will go and do the usual Hausa in power fly to every country, while Obi cleans up Aso Rock before Christmas. I hate Atiku, but he knows all eyes on him for his past thieving.

Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South