Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,434 members, 7,937,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Should I ask her out? Advice needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I ask her out? Advice needed (566 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I ask her out? Advice needed by chuknonozi: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys... Good morning. I'm new here, decided to create an account cos I trust your judgement and can always count on you guys.

I'm in my mid-twenties, and in all these years, I have never had a serious relationship. I get bored easily. Highest 2weeks, I'm done. grin Now I know this is a problem and I've been trying to get things right. Sometimes I might even be asking a girl out and after a few days, I forget totally that I even have a girl I'm chasing. I'm a very private person and always like to have my space. One of the reasons I've never dated a girl who lives close or has the tendency of visiting me at will.
I moved into my present apartment barely 2years ago and I've been on my best behaviour.. No scandals or any embarrassing sh*t. Everyone holds me in high esteem. But right now, I'm about to lose my home training. There's this girl on my street, guys forget, this babe make sense die. In as much as I don't talk much with people or react to happenings around me. Whenever this girl passes, I can't help but take a 3rd look at her. This has been happening for like 6months and I'm sure the girl has also noticed this. But I've not really mustered the courage to made it known to her cos of two (2) reasons. First, street disgrace. The last time I asked out a girl who lives on my street was in my teens. She was a Major's daughter, the father found out I was chyking the girl. You guys don't wanna know what happened afterwards. Since then, any girl wey I see for my area, e no concern me. Secondly, this girl is young, quite young. So I don't know how to go about it without getting complicated. But recently, her younger brother approached me, that was late last year. He said he wanted me to be his God-uncle...whatever that means. I said okay. The boy should be 13yrs. He visits me almost everyday. Now, everyone in their family knows me. And my likeness for this girl keeps increasing, though we hardly talk, just greeting cos she hardly comes out.
Now, I'm thinking of giving it a shot, but... The same street factor. I'm really worried. She hardly comes out as well, so it'd be difficult seeing her. Would it be a good idea if use her kid bro as a link or what do you suggest guys? And I'm not gonna end this the way I did with others. I wanna be responsible. I'm just confused, I need suggestions before I put myself in another trouble.
And please to those deviants that would tell me to go get a job, I have one and I'm very independent. grin

lalasticlala
Re: Should I ask her out? Advice needed by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Feb 16 on my mind
Re: Should I ask her out? Advice needed by HolyTitus(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
chuknonozi:
Hi guys... Good morning. I'm new here, decided to create an account cos I trust your judgement and can always count on you guys.

I'm in my mid-twenties, and in all these years, I have never had a serious relationship. I get bored easily. Highest 2weeks, I'm done. grin Now I know this is a problem and I've been trying to get things right. Sometimes I might even be asking a girl out and after a few days, I forget totally that I even have a girl I'm chasing. I'm a very private person and always like to have my space. One of the reasons I've never dated a girl who lives close or has the tendency of visiting me at will.
I moved into my present apartment barely 2years ago and I've been on my best behaviour.. No scandals or any embarrassing sh*t. Everyone holds me in high esteem. But right now, I'm about to lose my home training. There's this girl on my street, guys forget, this babe make sense die. In as much as I don't talk much with people or react to happenings around me. Whenever this girl passes, I can't help but take a 3rd look at her. This has been happening for like 6months and I'm sure the girl has also noticed this. But I've not really mustered the courage to made it known to her cos of two (2) reasons. First, street disgrace. The last time I asked out a girl who lives on my street was in my teens. She was a Major's daughter, the father found out I was chyking the girl. You guys don't wanna know what happened afterwards. Since then, any girl wey I see for my area, e no concern me. Secondly, this girl is young, quite young. So I don't know how to go about it without getting complicated. But recently, her younger brother approached me, that was late last year. He said he wanted me to be his God-uncle...whatever that means. I said okay. The boy should be 13yrs. He visits me almost everyday. Now, everyone in their family knows me. And my likeness for this girl keeps increasing, though we hardly talk, just greeting cos she hardly comes out.
Now, I'm thinking of giving it a shot, but... The same street factor. I'm really worried. She hardly comes out as well, so it'd be difficult seeing her. Would it be a good idea if use her kid bro as a link or what do you suggest guys? And I'm not gonna end this the way I did with others. I wanna be responsible. I'm just confused, I need suggestions before I put myself in another trouble.
And please to those deviants that would tell me to go get a job, I have one and I'm very independent. grin

lalasticlala
Dude, why you dey dull me nau ? Don't you see for yourself that you already have the necessary tools and machinery at your reach - her younger bro as your god-bro, being a constant visitor to their home; from there engaging her bro and family member in a social discussion thereby asking for her opinion about the discussion - from there, commend her for her opinion even if it makes sense or not, then smile and wink subtly at her..... Make it a duty at seeking for advice on lotta things from her and keep commending her on how her advice has really been working for you, she'll learn to trust you and be super-free with you.... Best of luck on your quest, brotherly!
Re: Should I ask her out? Advice needed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Let's see the picture of the girl grin

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Shares Love Letter She Got From A Male Student / This Is Really Painful / How To I Pokolo This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.