Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Blessings Of Obedience. (2). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blessings Of Obedience. (2). (307 Views)

10 Blessings Of Obedience From God To A Nation(righteousness Exalt A Nation) / The Blessing Of Obedience / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Of Obedience. (2). by Revadebola: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
BLESSINGS OF OBEDIENCE. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

God is the God of principles. He will not break His principles to bless you.

A lot of people want to claim the promises of God, while they are walking and living in disobedience to His principles, His voice and His commandments.

Isaiah 1:19-20 (KJV)
"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it".

If you want to eat the good of the land, if you want to prosper supernaturally, the secret is your obedience to God's voice, His instructions and His Word.

God's blessings are not received by accident or luck.

Our first instinct when a person is singled out for unusual blessings of God, is to think they are probably lucky.

Our God is just and impartial.

Acts 10:34-35 (KJV)
"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him".

If you want to get God's attention, begin to comply with His voice and His Word.

Nothing attracts God like obedience to his Word.

When God speaks and you follow his Word and strictly adhere to his instructions, you are on your way to unusual miracles.

John 2:5 (KJV)
"His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it".

The reason God bless Abraham, was because of his obedience to God.

Genesis 22:15-18 (KJV)
"And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord , for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son : That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice".

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Burden Is Too Heavy To Bear / Prayer To Breakaway From Sexual Sins And Addictions / A Wholehearted Appeal To Pastors To Stop CALL One ATHEIST Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.