Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves (17768 Views)

2face Idibia Calls Out NCDC Officials Over Nonchalance And Poor Work Ethics / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Tonto Dikeh: IK Ogbonna's Ass Is Leaking As He Calls Her A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by mubby4real(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
princechurchill:
Like ur song na Amaka disappoint me
To you the song no make sense abi
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by princechurchill(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
mubby4real:

To you the song no make sense abi

Difference of opinion is what makes us independent thinkers

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by ClearFlair: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nbote:
Jus get shaku shaku or zanku beats from any producer and say wateva nonsense comes to mind to d beats and U have a hit...

Yes! Like Atiku is a what? Atiku is a what? Atiku is a thief. And just repeat it like 1000 times and you have a hit track.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by booblacain(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
KelvinCX:

coming from a catfish/impersonator using someone else's picture as dp to scam

And how do you know that they are not the same person?
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by daxclusive1: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Sometimes i wonder what Nigerians enjoy in Nigeria song. Nigeria artiste sing dogshiit. Especially that frogged voice called davido.
In a saner nation this people are not talented
To much enhancer in the studio

Only tuface is better

Listen to the likes off edsheeran
The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone

And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again

David Guetta
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by KelvinCX(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
booblacain:

And how do you know that they are not the same person?
she's not on nairaland dude

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by KelvinCX(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:

Like seriously?? undecided undecided
Guess what?
Today is your lucky day cause she's been looking to find a scape goat using her pictures to scam gullible lots online.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by JUSTINSMOG: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I stopped taking Tuface serious after he chickened out of that anti Buhari rally he called. Coward

Exactly
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Weblady(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
KelvinCX:

And what if I told you I was her twin undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
90% of Nigerian songs are wack!
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
90% of current Nigerian Artistes sing wack songs but with good beats.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by chrisbrown20(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Sometimes i wonder what Nigerians enjoy in Nigeria song. Nigeria artiste sing dogshiit. Especially that frogged voice called davido.

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

where the fvck is chris brown, smh
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by BushDoctor123: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
On Oldies & Roots rocks Reggae music i stand.
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by DanielOc: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The Weeknd
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post Malone
Ellie Goulding

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by ZoeyJ(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:

Ode grin grin that girl's picture has suffered in the hands of you scammers

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by thimbook2(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
KelvinCX:

Help us ask her what she too's selling on her Skype tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by WebSurfer(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

Gimme a playlist for your best , lemme see if to believe you
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by KelvinCX(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Haha... coming from someone that sings bullshiit like enter the place(That song was banned after it became popular), Implication and Amaka.

Most songs in the world are pure trash. The only music that I like are protestants songs.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

I'm not saying that Davido sings good songs o but it's like I'm the only one that think his voice is great. It's unique, kinda hoarse and cracky . If he was doing like...trap or rock you'd see what I'm saying.
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by mctfopt: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

How the heck did I know all the people you mentioned here? smiley
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by iamuye(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:

lol.... em don cast you lost no point. hustle with anoda face e nor matter
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by iamuye(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
wink[quote author=chiefqueen post=75067316]
I'm not saying that Davido sings good songs o but it's like I'm the only one that think his voice is great. It's unique, kinda hoarse and cracky . If he was doing like...trap or rock you'd see what I'm saying

you understand

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by CuddleBunnys(f): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
lol bloke

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Bambambiglo: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I stopped taking Tuface serious after he chickened out of that anti Buhari rally he called. Coward

The only coward here is ya pops
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Elliot2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Elliot2— Queen Sheeba

Girl,you're black; and you're bold. You're perfect,yeah
You're beautiful,you're beautiful, like that.
Come on baby,come and express yourself.
Don't let self hate eat you up
Come on baby,come and express yourself
Don't let insecurities eat you up
black and bold,your color doesn't make you worthless
black and gold, baby you are priceless
you are beautiful,you're beautiful, like that.

You're the queen Sheeba with the melanin. And the shea butter with the shining skin...
A perfect art davinci only could dream
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Buffalowings3(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

You forgot Kanye..
Never knew this guy was this clean in his lyrics..
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Hoodbilonia: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
be quiet
Coward
hahahaha herherherhahaha
idiot like say your songs get meaning
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Kendrick80(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

Don't forget
SZA
Kendrick Lamar
Jcole
JayZ
Rapsody
Absoul
Schoolboyq
Frank ocean
Kid cudi
Kanye west
Isaiah rashad
Coldplay
Fela

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by 12345baba(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
2baba u are guilty of singing rubbish too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Acquires A 60 Million Naira Worth Bugatti ( View PHOTOS) / Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa / ‘Blow My Mind’: Davido, Chris Brown To Collaborate On New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.