Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mini Importation And Ecommerce Is DEAD Ask Me WHY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation And Ecommerce Is DEAD Ask Me WHY (441 Views)

Why Ecommerce Is More Important Than Ever Before / Why Ecommerce Is More Important Than Ever Before / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation And Ecommerce Is DEAD Ask Me WHY by Aydigital123(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
It all happened 2 years ago when I received a call that changed everything in my business.

Ay, you need to stop being too comfortable and stretch yourself.

It was my Mentor “EMMANUEL SUNNY OGEAGBASE” the founder of Complete Sports and Success Digest best financial motivation magazine in Nigeria! On the other side of the telephone.

I had told him how I wasn’t seeing much success with my e-commerce business.

And he had advised I employ a 3 step formula in my business.
But I was reluctant.

I had become so used to the system I was using.

Maybe I was scared of change. Like you probably are right now

scared of doing something different.

Scared of the unknown

Scared of “What if it fails”

I remember my mentor telling me “Ayo, you can’t keep doing same thing using same methods and still expect different results”

That moment I realized I was the reason for not experiencing any change in my e-commerce
business. And I quickly applied the 3 step formula my mentor had shared with me.

3 months later, I recorded 7 figures!

And I want to share the same 3 step formula with you for FREE.

I have shared these same 3 step formula with over 500 persons and closely working with over 50 persons who are recording immense success from using this 3 step formula.

I want you to be among the 3% crushing it in the e-commerce business

You see, when I look at the eCommerce marketplace today I see people making these three mistakes which are widespread;

1). Importing a product because they think it would sell:

I’m sure you’ve been there. You go to aliexpress and you find a product that looks cool, you import it and then start promoting it.

And dang!
No sales.

You even reduced the price, yet nothing changed.
Now, your bedroom have been turned to a warehouse of unsold products.

Some even end up using the products themselves.
If you want to make serious coin with importation you must import products people can't wait to have.

2). Importing a product before finding a market /buyers

I see many making this one repeatedly. Most persons who start mini importation first think about and conclude on a product before thinking about their target market.

The market should be the first thing to consider and a product should be the last. Once you find a hungry market, finding a product for them becomes easy.

3). They don’t know how to advertise and sell
The truth is, if you don’t know how to sell and advertise to your target market, it will be difficult for you to make sales.

https:///2CCvUvZ

You need to learn and know how to advertise and sell. You need to know how to pass your message to your target market.

Listen, good marketing can sell a bad product but mediocre marketing can never sell a good product.

So, are you making any of these three mistakes?

The truth is that if you are making just one of these mistakes your Ecommerce business, it probably won’t be around by this time next year.

That’s why I have created a FREE training which I have titled “The perfect 50X Ecommerce business” how to be a smart mini Importer and start Ecommerce the right way.

Here's what you'll discover:

Click Now https:///2CCvUvZ

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation And Ecommerce Is DEAD Ask Me WHY by Aydigital123(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Free training on how to start your own mini

importation business without leaving your

bedroom and make 100 Percent Profit

Join with the link �������

Re: Mini Importation And Ecommerce Is DEAD Ask Me WHY by Aydigital123(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
*Esther Mini importation masterclass* by Ayobami Page *Special Bonus to all members*
PROFITABLE FACEBOOK MESSENGER BOT MASTERCLASS course worth 15k
CHATBOT VIDEO COURSE worth 15k
WINNING SALES LETTER
ONLINE SALES SECRET worth 5k
20 PROFITABLE PRODUCTS TO SELL ONLINE
ULTIMATE COPYWRITING SWIPE FILE
100 GREAT IDEAS ON COPYWRITING
All these worth more than 50,000

*Free*�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂ *For those that stay thing the END...*
PS:commitment fee compulsory

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Not Using A Credit And Debit Economy System / How To Buy Complete SUIT From China 4K / Best Place To Host Your Website And Purchase A Domain 2019 - Domaindish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.