Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari (22527 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
SirBunky85:
make hbp no go kill u.atiku stands no chance against pmb.evn obj knows dat
U dat want to kee someone with hpb... Check ur own first
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by ab2014(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
angry
Hadone:
They said Atiku went to the USA, but Trump wasn't even aware that Atiku entered the country because he went there as an aide to the Senate President. He kept low profile in the USA but still disturbing us here in Nigeria that Atiku finally visited USA. He wasn't there as himself being former Vice President or even a Presidential candidate. He even swapped between his first and surname from Atiku Abubakar former Vice President to Abubakar Atiku, Assistant Deputy Chief Detail to the President of the Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria. That way round he can evade arrest and further prosecution due to bilateral relationship and diplomatic terms and conditions. What a shame..... undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by princetom1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Boyooosa:
my problem with this woman is that she doesnt know what she wants much more of knowing how to get it!
we will not allow her to join our coalition; Moghalu - President, Fela - Vice, Hashim - Senate President (atipin) because she cant be trusted.

Dream, sowore will still defeat all the rest 2geda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
princetom1:

Dream, sowore will still defeat all the rest 2geda
How?
Sowore is more of an Activist, taking up a leadership role is different from leading agitating for rights. b4 u can compare sowore with someone like Hashim or Moghalu, u need to point out an organised labour or setting involving large numbers of people apart from his coy or his young party?
these are candidates that have held various positions in life both in public and private sectors, and have performed brilliantly. check their profiles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsley_Moghalu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbenga_Toyosi_Olawepo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omoyele_Sowore

Compare and contrast bro!
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by dominusgai(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hadone:
They said Atiku went to the USA, but Trump wasn't even aware that Atiku entered the country because he went there as an aide to the Senate President. He kept low profile in the USA but still disturbing us here in Nigeria that Atiku finally visited USA. He wasn't there as himself being former Vice President or even a Presidential candidate. He even swapped between his first and surname from Atiku Abubakar former Vice President to Abubakar Atiku, Assistant Deputy Chief Detail to the President of the Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria. That way round he can evade arrest and further prosecution due to bilateral relationship and diplomatic terms and conditions. What a shame..... undecided undecided
Atiku met with Congress men. He slept in Trump Towers. And no diplomacy protects anyone that is wanted in USA. Can you please state one time a wanted man was granted visa in USA and left free because he was an aide.

This is America, same america that will deny visa to half of a team and approve visa for the other half while aware they are all going to play a game there.

To keep insisting Atiku went as an aide is to say America with all their technology is stupid. Brother only the likes of you is that stupid, not America
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by aalangel(f): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hadone:

Did you just insult American intelligence?
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by puretayo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
BREAKING NEWS
ASUU & FG have finally reached an agreement:
33 tubers of yam�
6 white goats�
36 yards of White cloth
25 kegs of fresh palm wine
& Lastly
60 pieces of kolanuts.
Students are to resume in the next 3 eke market days..
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by princetom1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Boyooosa:

How?
Sowore is more of an Activist, taking up a leadership role is different from leading agitating for rights. b4 u can compare sowore with someone like Hashim or Moghalu, u need to point out an organised labour or setting involving large numbers of people apart from his coy or his young party?
these are candidates that have held various positions in life both in public and private sectors, and have performed brilliantly. check their profiles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbenga_Toyosi_Olawepo

Compare and contrast bro!

Use same Google on Sowore before u type a stereotypical view next time.
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
princetom1:

Use same Google on Sowore before u type a stereotypical view next time.

Get to work, don't be lazy.

Diplomacy:
skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility : TACT

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diplomacy

He lacks this if u want to learn more....
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by islandmoon: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by Wisdomikhite: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2019
See below
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by princetom1(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

Get to work, don't be lazy.

Diplomacy:
skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility : TACT

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diplomacy

He lacks this if u want to learn more....

Diplomacy my ass, keep kissing the asses of those who destroy ur pass, thinking to make inroad in politic in Nigeria, u can be gentle as a dove... No wonder, ur Prof has no foresight and was defeated at pact, he also lack morals and can't fight for justice. He lacks diplomacy but has make a huge impact in the history of Nigeria for the past 30 years... Now, which will u want, the one who gets the job done or the one who isn't certain to get anything done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_i9a092Nw
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2019
princetom1:

Diplomacy my ass, keep kissing the asses of those who destroy ur pass, thinking to make inroad in politic in Nigeria, u can be gentle as a dove... No wonder, ur Prof has no foresight and was defeated at pact, he also lack morals and can't fight for justice. He lacks diplomacy but has make a huge impact in the history of Nigeria for the past 30 years... Now, which will u want, the one who gets the job done or the one who isn't certain to get anything done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_i9a092Nw
Bro, pls let us to this discussion to the next level. The reason being that i enjoy chatting with people that believe in the fact that the 'two evils' must be dropped which I believe u belong to. Fine, we cant avoid this kind of argument or debate as such will enlighen, enhance and fortify us to propel a STOP to #RecyclingLeaders (My primary Vision & Focus). In the process of this pursuit, i think we should also research to determine the most appropriate candidate apart from the two evils.
Firstly, I dont understand the concept u r trying to establish with the video file you attached here:
there are components i can attribute to the video; 1, the debate Organising Group declined Sowore's Participation. 2, out of aggravation, he apportioned blame to Moghalu for not joining hands to fight against 'his own definition' of Injustice. 3, Moghalu still took time to explain maturely without being confrontational nor offensive, the reasons for his actions and inactions.
Now, about the Debate; Nigerian Election Debate Group in conjunction with others (BON etc) set up this platform to enable Nigerians get to know better their Presidential Aspirants which is normal in any sane society. In every part of the world that they organise such events, there is always a set standards/rules/guidelines for you to partake in such either as a questioner or a respondent. Regardless of the people or candidates accepted by the main Electoral Commission, NEBG has their own set standards of qualification to participate in the debate and the Chairman of the group came out boldly to state the reasons Sowore is disqualified for the debate (I did not read it anywhere that Moghau bribed the Umpires for that action).
Parts of what Sowore was charged for, was his inability to comport and compose himself appropriately during his previous address in similar setting (either during interview sessions or official statement). Vulgar languages, aggressiveness, agitation and inability to hold oneself were parts of the characteristics that blurred, dimmed and damned the chance of Sowore participating in that glorious event. This can also be affirmed with what he allowed to happen in Ife with Ooni of Ife back then (I dont want to go into that).
The question is why do you think somebody that is focus-minded; that has a higher dream, knows how to catch his dream and wants to proceed in his adventure, will allow somebody with in-genuine ambition to distract him with pettiness.
Importantly, losing during PACT consensus does not mean that he is not qualified to win or be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. After all, Sowore wasnt the winner of that internal contest/consensus. It was won by Fela and non of us here has even mentioned him as the potential contender so far.
My brother, summarily, if you really are of the opinion that we need something different from the air we are breathing with the #LeardersRecycling championed by the 'two evils', kindly let us maximise the opportunities in this particular discussion to share ideas and enlighten ourselves. Great Bro!
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by princetom1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

Bro, pls let us to this discussion to the next level. The reason being that i enjoy chatting with people that believe in the fact that the 'two evils' must be dropped which I believe u belong to. Fine, we cant avoid this kind of argument or debate as such will enlighen, enhance and fortify us to propel a STOP to #RecyclingLeaders (My primary Vision & Focus). In the process of this pursuit, i think we should also research to determine the most appropriate candidate apart from the two evils.
Firstly, I dont understand the concept u r trying to establish with the video file you attached here:
there are components i can attribute to the video; 1, the debate Organising Group declined Sowore's Participation. 2, out of aggravation, he apportioned blame to Moghalu for not joining hands to fight against 'his own definition' of Injustice. 3, Moghalu still took time to explain maturely without being confrontational nor offensive, the reasons for his actions and inactions.
Now, about the Debate; Nigerian Election Debate Group in conjunction with others (BON etc) set up this platform to enable Nigerians get to know better their Presidential Aspirants which is normal in any sane society. In every part of the world that they organise such events, there is always a set standards/rules/guidelines for you to partake in such either as a questioner or a respondent. Regardless of the people or candidates accepted by the main Electoral Commission, NEBG has their own set standards of qualification to participate in the debate and the Chairman of the group came out boldly to state the reasons Sowore is disqualified for the debate (I did not read it anywhere that Moghau bribed the Umpires for that action).
Parts of what Sowore was charged for, was his inability to comport and compose himself appropriately during his previous address in similar setting (either during interview sessions or official statement). Vulgar languages, aggressiveness, agitation and inability to hold oneself were parts of the characteristics that blurred, dimmed and damned the chance of Sowore participating in that glorious event. This can also be affirmed with what he allowed to happen in Ife with Ooni of Ife back then (I dont want to go into that).
The question is why do you think somebody that is focus-minded; that has a higher dream, knows how to catch his dream and wants to proceed in his adventure, will allow somebody with in-genuine ambition to distract him with pettiness.
Importantly, losing during PACT consensus does not mean that he is not qualified to win or be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. After all, Sowore wasnt the winner of that internal contest/consensus. It was won by Fela and non of us here has even mentioned him as the potential contender so far.
My brother, summarily, if you really are of the opinion that we need something different from the air we are breathing with the #LeardersRecycling championed by the 'two evils', kindly let us maximise the opportunities in this particular discussion to share ideas and enlighten ourselves. Great Bro!

I didn't read all u wrote, why? U have not been following and had not the slightest of info about other candidates, which means, u will never know wat they are up to and u can always judge dem wrongly... After that interview, u care to read people's comment? U care to know why sowore was excluded? Are u aware sowore sued ndgn/bon to court on it?

Not to pact, ur Prof can be crafty, he attended the very first meeting of pact, and if he was sincere, he would have pulled out. Sowore and tope fashua pulled out of pact after first meeting, others continue, even after he saw irregularities on the final day, he didn't pull out, he cried foul after he lost, that is a man without morals who will accept wat favors him and reject wat doesn't favour him. Pact from the onset is populated by people from the major party, infact, one of the main convener, eunice atuejide, is in cupp, which just declared support for atiku... Sowore started a movement, looked for political party that wount compromise him, he didn't find, he created his own party that will carry his own aspiration, vision and mission. Ur Prof join that party ypp how long? How much does he knows about dem?
Wat guarantee does he have that if apc/pdp offer dem big money, they wount declare support for dem? Something that just happened to Mrs oby? U don't know sowore at all, through all these campaigns, no one come close to how wide his campaign has been, ur Prof will sit down in office in Abuja or lagos majority of the time, waiting on big endorsement or TV interviews, while sowore is in the road almost everyday, engaging the grassroot. I think to avoid talking too much, u need to at least, be following all these candidates before u can make comments on them, if not, u will sound really ignorant... Between, fela has more followership than moghalu, not to talk of sowore.... Go do ur research pls.
In addition, while apc/pdp played u all at the national debate, it was sowore that was trending all night since then, despite not being at the debate. Oh, he was also live on NTA on Wednesday, setting the stage on fire... Go figure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by SuperSuave(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2019
princetom1:

I didn't read all u wrote, why? U have not been following and had not the slightest of info about other candidates, which means, u will never know wat they are up to and u can always judge dem wrongly... After that interview, u care to read people's comment? U care to know why sowore was excluded? Are u aware sowore sued ndgn/bon to court on it?

Not to pact, ur Prof can be crafty, he attended the very first meeting of pact, and if he was sincere, he would have pulled out. Sowore and tope fashua pulled out of pact after first meeting, others continue, even after he saw irregularities on the final day, he didn't pull out, he cried foul after he lost, that is a man without morals who will accept wat favors him and reject wat doesn't favour him. Pact from the onset is populated by people from the major party, infact, one of the main convener, eunice atuejide, is in cupp, which just declared support for atiku... Sowore started a movement, looked for political party that wount compromise him, he didn't find, he created his own party that will carry his own aspiration, vision and mission. Ur Prof join that party ypp how long? How much does he knows about dem?
Wat guarantee does he have that if apc/pdp offer dem big money, they wount declare support for dem? Something that just happened to Mrs oby? U don't know sowore at all, through all these campaigns, no one come close to how wide his campaign has been, ur Prof will sit down in office in Abuja or lagos majority of the time, waiting on big endorsement or TV interviews, while sowore is in the road almost everyday, engaging the grassroot. I think to avoid talking too much, u need to at least, be following all these candidates before u can make comments on them, if not, u will sound really ignorant... Between, fela has more followership than moghalu, not to talk of sowore.... Go do ur research pls.
In addition, while apc/pdp played u all at the national debate, it was sowore that was trending all night since then, despite not being at the debate. Oh, he was also live on NTA on Wednesday, setting the stage on fire... Go figure
God bless you sir! Take it back!
Re: Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari by Princess4ng(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2019
MCMXCVIII:

Haaanhaaaan
Your own serious pass the news sef.
Oby borrow money from you?

lol...….. d thing just vex me ne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Bury 77 Terrorists Killed By Military Bombardments At Marte / Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.