Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Could This Be One-sided??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be One-sided??? (649 Views)

Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be One-sided??? by Penocruize: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I'm just being logical lately about how ladies strive desperately to look!

This has been a mistery to me for quite some times now, literally, ladies are prone to make ups, beauty enhancing exercises which had lately suddenly degenerated into a full time competition among ladies on who becomes the most beautiful which inturns sometimes lead to jealousy, hatred for one another among the female folks.

Now, women now at this generation and age been embarking on dangerous moves to get into shapes by going under the knife(surgery) which include liposuction, breast enlargement, booty implants and flat tommy reduction surgeries which is so expensive that an average lady out their can't afford despite the pains, uncomfortability its comes with and then a frequent visit to the surgeon for check ups.

Men in the other hand, doesn't even stress their selfs for this body enhancing surgeries, I mean like, you'll see a big, fat, dark, ugly and big belly man dating a very lovely, curvy and beautiful lady who might have undergone surgical operations. She'll still probably end up marrying a big belly man who cares less about his body.

Since some men doesn't even give a Bleep about their looks, why will ladies risk their lives undergoing a painful and expensive operations just to look like a doll while the men doesn't even stress their lives on.........

Just my opinion though due to the unprecedented level of mediocrity and promiscuity bedeviling the life of our dere young girls........

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Funny OP.

According to elders: Women are only happy when they look good. Imagine someone sitting at a particular spot for over 8 hours just to make hair tongue This is woman for you.

As for men, nothing sweet us like having a very fat account balance shocked

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by Penocruize: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridguy:
Funny OP.

According to elders: Women are only happy when they look good. Imagine someone sitting at a particular spot for over 8 hours just to make hair tongue This is woman for you.

As for men, nothing sweet us like having a very fat account balance shocked
Hahahahahah.........this is very funny, so its our duty to have a fat account, some ladies too have a fat account but why the sudden quest for unnecessary surgeries, men don't even do them often like women does except on health conditions...... Lol
Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
My brother, woman na woman anyday anytime. Na from small, see small girls, once they see you with phone, the next thing you see them posing for pictures tongue but boys don't have time.

If you want to grab woman attention, just say I love your hair style, nice outfit, which tailor sew this cloth tongue before you know una don dey talk if you be sharp guy, you don collect her number grin

Penocruize:

Hahahahahah.........this is very funny, so its our duty to have a fat account, some ladies too have a fat account but why the sudden quest for unnecessary surgeries, men don't even do them often like women does except on health conditions...... Lol

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by Penocruize: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridguy:
My brother, woman na woman anyday anytime. Na from small, see small girls, once they see you with phone, the next thing you see them posing for pictures tongue but boys don't have time.

If you want to grab woman attention, just say I love your hair style, nice outfit, which tailor sew this cloth tongue before you know una don dey talk if you be sharp guy, you don collect her number grin

You may be right man!!! So on point....
Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin They where just wired that way bro...
Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by ecstasy357(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
There is no point trying to understand why they do the things that they do. Just let them do it to keep impressing us.

Yes, I said it. Women live for us (men), they live to pls us and they won't accept it. No problem, women rule the world... That's what they tell themselves.

They also tell themselves that they are not looking good for us but for themselves, and yet when a husband fails to complement his wife's new dress or hair, that's trouble
Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
it takes a woman with good brain to accept her looks

the rest are battling with esteem issues

that's why how most women feel and look are in the hands of men
Re: Could This Be One-sided??? by Penocruize: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
ecstasy357:
There is no point trying to understand why they do the things that they do. Just let them do it to keep impressing us.

Yes, I said it. Women live for us (men), they live to pls us and they won't accept it. No problem, women rule the world... That's what they tell themselves.

They also tell themselves that they are not looking good for us but for themselves, and yet when a husband fails to complement his wife's new dress or hair, that's trouble
You're a bomb, a genus.......... I see intelligence in your comment.....#fact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday / Sensuous Merits Of Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.