Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign (71470 Views)

Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by noblejames: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by Baroba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
In a free and fair election Atiku will floor the Fulani herdsman, unfortunately the demented clown is hell bent on retaining his seat..He will use every available tactics to rig this election with collaboration from his inec pals..What happened at Osun will be s child's play..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why is it that in Buhari ‘s campaign it's always as though a goal is scored in an English premiership, every body is jumping up at the same time, but for some parties campaign it is only some group of people in the crowd jumping... just observing!,,
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by summerflame(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Can somebody open the book of 2019 chapter February verse 16 :

Verily verily I say unto the zombies, it shall come to pass and the zombies will get heart attack when the Lord chosen beloveths OBIDIENTLY ATIKUKATED and capture the north from the useless baba ONIMALU THE VEGETABLE NATURED TYRANT known as BUHARI, people like sarrki shall weep and deactivate their life cos their patriotism will be compromised and they won’t be accepted into the gathering of the winners. Oh ye zombies, listen to the word of wisdom and obidiently Atikukate before t is too late SAYS YOUR POLITICAL GOD (ATIKU).. AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by paq1: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
frankman365:
PDP has always had a voice in kd
KD has traditionally been pdp state. 2015 wasn't politics but, ethno-religious renaissance of the north. 2019 is the actual politics. The NW is now a complete battleground no longer safe for buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by paq1: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Baroba:
In a free and fair election Atiku will floor the Fulani herdsman, unfortunately the demented clown is hell bent on retaining his seat..He will use every available tactics to rig this election with collaboration from his inec pals..What happened at Osun will be s child's play..
Rigging won't work it is going to be bumper to bumper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by Coolgent(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Midget is in trouble grin
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by princfred(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's important Nigerian politicians starts loving the people as much as the people love them.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by UFOdioh: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Very impressive;, but the fact remains that this can't reduce Buhari victory margin. >: grin
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by summerflame(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
The way I’m waking atikulatingly to the ballot box to vote out the incompetent tyrant .. sai atiku sai obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by frankman365(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
paq1:

KD has traditionally been pdp state. 2015 wasn't politics but, ethno-religious renaissance of the north. 2019 is the actual politics. The NW is now a complete battleground no longer safe for buhari.
I am here in kawo, Kaduna and I have my PVC for atiku.

4 Likes

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
All this people won't be remembered after election!
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Like I say before Atiku is a waste of vote,Alh Muhammad Buhari will win all the northern state and also win the election
Haaaa, how childish and desperate can you be cheesy
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by Tyche(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sirjamo:
These are southern Kaduna Christian minority, they are naturally PDP

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by duality(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author= post=75075497][/quote]

Those pictures are really disturbing. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by shamaki1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Misterdhee1:
Isokay. grin
be consoling ur self.. i watch the campaign live , this ur picture was after d campaign has ended, wen people have aready started leaving the venue.. zombie

2 Likes

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by enemyofprogress: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nigeria will only succeed until we are blessed with a leader that does not use eye glasses. If you know you know
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by paq1: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
frankman365:

I am here in kawo, Kaduna and I have my PVC for atiku.
You are a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by OLRAYS(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ha! ha ! ha!..Atiku you keep lavishing and wasting all d money u extorted from Nigeria... karma is about to set in...2019 ll be ur year of ATICRY.��
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by Chill2: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
You guys are really paid to comment rubbish. You honestly think that PDP rally was bigger than APC rally in kd. U just shameful. I can't wait for Feb 16th, so we can have peace here.
EzeNri:
This crowd is bigger than Buhari own oooh. Kaduna wicked
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by OLRAYS(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
paq1:

You are a patriot.
What are we suppose to hear from an ipob member...eeh! eh! Atiku sha wan use una shine..mind u, disappointment is ur case.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by paq1: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
OLRAYS:
What are we suppose to hear from an ipob member...eeh! eh! Atiku sha wan use una shine..mind u, disappointment is ur case.

Painment very severe. Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by DeepNuggets: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Zombies the Mob is doctored

Atiku's first victory and its understandable that they would ride on this feat so hard. The reason for this victory is not far fetched tho, pro zakzaky kaduna and imported supporters, let the polls judge tho. Buhari is still my man!
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by abibun: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
MrAJQ:
After seeing both APC and PDP presidential rally in Kaduna and comparing it to what the PDP online media are saying I have decided to take a quit from arguing with any PDP apologists.
forget my brother, APC used half field, PDP used full stadium. The pictures can be Google
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by CaptainFM1: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
That second and third picture, Walahi, this Atiku has done bus conductor before! They should have used an open roof SUV.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by abdulaz: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Adewumiaye:
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)

Bro how much will it cost me to Design something like this below?
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by Geesaintagape: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Every region is atikulated
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by MrAJQ(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
abibun:
forget my brother, APC used half field, PDP used full stadium. The pictures can be Google
OK were you there?
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sirjamo:
These are southern Kaduna Christian minority, they are naturally PDP

This one is in pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.