Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

Want Her To Be Yours Forever? Orange Peels Work Wonders! WTF!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want Her To Be Yours Forever? Orange Peels Work Wonders! WTF!! (711 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Want Her All To Myself / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want Her To Be Yours Forever? Orange Peels Work Wonders! WTF!! by Casemiro(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
one thing about this life is that things we see as ordinary have extra ordinary powers.

I've always heard about love charms, never did I know that orange peels are not ordinary, no wonder they make you cry when placed close to the eyes like inion..

shhh... you won't throw away orange peels again after watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BelJ1j8Ef-4
Re: Want Her To Be Yours Forever? Orange Peels Work Wonders! WTF!! by Casemiro(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
they never knew!

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim / Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl / Bridegroom Pours Sand On His Bride As They Celebrate On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.