Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,263 members, 7,977,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup (858 Views)

Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup by Luckyboyy: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup by Christty(f): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
OK.
Re: Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
All you people forming Madam and Oga of the house this are some people that you should treat very nicely.1. your housemate, 2. your driver, and 3. your security.
Because your life is in their hands they can end your life if they feel like.
I once heard of a housekeeper who used her master's toothbrush to wipe her ass and put it back in her masters bathroom the man used the toothbrush only to discover that the brush smells like sh!t... if they don't like you they can go that far.
Please remember nobody has monopoly over wickedness I rest my case
Re: Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup by Luckyboyy: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's it
Re: Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup by SarakiBukola: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ijeoma Okechukwu....

She had been warned several times by her boss.

Thank God she was caught
Re: Video Of Housemaid, Girl Defecating In Her Boss Cup by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:
Ijeoma Okechukwu....

She had been warned several times by her boss.

Thank God she was caught
Sorry but that's Monsurat Kamorudeen, or you want to tell me you guys are no longer In the habit of packaging poop inside carbon paper and hurling them at your roof

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ghanaian Kidnapped Girls. Pls Help Bring Back Our Girls / Difficult Situation, As Herbalist Hustles To Seperate Man Stuck Inside Woman / Female Unizik Undergraduate Found Dead Found Dead, Eyes And Pant Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.