Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Did Regina Daniels Lie About Her Age? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Regina Daniels Lie About Her Age? (1075 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Regina Daniels Lie About Her Age? by Isyomah(f): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2019
Popular actress Regina Daniels who recently got her voters' card, decided to show it to her fans on her instagram page.
Regina stylishly uses her hand to block her date of birth but the '19..' is obvious if you observe well.

Now!. Did Regina lie about her age or she lied in her voter's card.

See pic below:

Re: Did Regina Daniels Lie About Her Age? by btwo(m): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2019
19 then what? That doesn't prove anything.
Re: Did Regina Daniels Lie About Her Age? by NobleAngell(f): 4:35am On Jan 25, 2019
She's clearly covering her date of birth. I smell a rat, a bush rat for that matter.
Re: Did Regina Daniels Lie About Her Age? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2019
This upcoming olosho in the industry indeed lied about her age - which is none of my business anyway.

She will be 21years old on October 10, 2019.

Her date of birth that she is hiding in the picture above is 10/10/1998.

Go to the INEC's website below

https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

Scroll down & click "Check Status Using Your Date of Birth"

Fill in her information

State = Delta

Last Name = Daniels

First Name = Regina

Date of Birth = 10/10/1998

And bingo! This is what you get. grin

Her Date of Birth on Wikipedia is 10/10/2000 but if you input this information on the INEC's website, you'll get an invalid result.

So Gentlemen, If you need more help, do not hesitate to contact me. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Did Regina Daniels Lie About Her Age? by sukerefakere(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Will Haunt You For Life! - Davido Responds To Wizkid Jibe On Selling Your Vote / Gbenro Ajibade Calls Out His Wife, Osas, On Instagram / Again, Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Clashes With Oyo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.