Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

A New Defination To Fisheries -recirculating Aquaculture System (ras) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A New Defination To Fisheries -recirculating Aquaculture System (ras) (314 Views)

My Aquaculture Journey: Venture Into Catfish Farming With Me(picstory) / Tilapia Fish Now Available At Simwaaz Fisheries, Ibadan, Oyo State / Aquaculture And Fisheries Equipments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Defination To Fisheries -recirculating Aquaculture System (ras) by bbfishcountry: 5:58am On Jan 25, 2019
[b]Recirculating Aquaculture is a technique for raising water borne animals in a closed (usually indoor) system which minimizes water consumption, provides maximum control of the livestock’s environment, and reduces the risk of exposure to parasites, disease, and predators.
click the link to get full information-----https://www.bbfishcountry.com/2018/11/introduction-to-recirculatingaquacultur.html

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Highlights The Role Of The IFAD In Ending Global Hunger And Poverty / Get Your Free Acre Of Farmland / Plz Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.