Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Ten Year Video Game Challenge - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Ten Year Video Game Challenge (1255 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by Omari88: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Are you a video game collector? Are building an enviable Video Game library?

Then read on

Ten years from now...

It's 2029 — Imagine you go through your game collection, only to realise you don't have all the FIFA editions.

Imagine the frustration of not being able to get it by then...

and if you eventually do, your fellow collector would be selling for REALLY expensive because by then it will be VINTAGE...

Now... picture the regret you'll feel of not taking advantage of an irresisible offer

But this doesn't have to be you.

Now, here's the deal

I'm putting up these BRAND NEW PS4 games for sale:

FIFA 16
FIFA 17

They both go for #20,000...

But I want to give you a great offer, so within the next 72 hours, I'm letting them go for only #15,000!
For interested individuals only, call or WhatsApp 07038900803

...Now let's go back to the future, you can easily pull out any FIFA game from the previous years and re-live the experience from several years ago...

But only if you decide NOW.

PS: I'm impressed with the time you have taken to read this, so I'm throwing in the following bonuses:

* A free ADIDAS store coupon with 25% off any purchase

* A free copy of Sir Alex Ferguson's 'My Autobiograhy'

PPS: If you're not 100% satisfied , just return them within 14 days and get a full refund back. You also get to keep the bonuses.
Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by chunis: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Omari88:

Are you a video game collector? Are building an enviable Video Game library?

Then read on

Ten years from now...

It's 2029 — Imagine you go through your game collection, only to realise you don't have all the FIFA editions.

Imagine the frustration of not being able to get it by then...

and if you eventually do, your fellow collector would be selling for REALLY expensive because by then it will be VINTAGE...

Now... picture the regret you'll feel of not taking advantage of an irresisible offer

But this doesn't have to be you.

Now, here's the deal

I'm putting up these BRAND NEW PS4 games for sale:

FIFA 16
FIFA 17

They both go for #20,000...

But I want to give you a great offer, so within the next 72 hours, I'm letting them go for only #15,000!
For interested individuals only, call or WhatsApp 07038900803

...Now let's go back to the future, you can easily pull out any FIFA game from the previous years and re-live the experience from several years ago...

But only if you decide NOW.

PS: I'm impressed with the time you have taken to read this, so I'm throwing in the following bonuses:

* A free ADIDAS store coupon with 25% off any purchase

* A free copy of Sir Alex Ferguson's 'My Autobiograhy'

PPS: If you're not 100% satisfied , just return them within 14 days and get a full refund back. You also get to keep the bonuses.

I salute you boss. Do you have an MSc. In Marketing? Just curious grin

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by Omari88: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin
chunis:

Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by Omari88: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Offer still on. Please for others who plan to reach out, the price is fixed.
Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by Omari88: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by Omari88: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
*** SA
Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by Omari88: 6:09am On Jan 27, 2019
SA
Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by yungmayor02(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2019
chunis:

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: The Ten Year Video Game Challenge by Omari88: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
yungmayor02:

I dey tell you

grin

(1) (Reply)

Need A Place To Download Games On My Ps4 In Lagos / Treasure Hunt NG - Play Brain Challenging Games, Win Great Prizes! / PS2 And PS3 For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.