Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

Can I Monitor Mobile Application Performance? Is There Any Way? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can I Monitor Mobile Application Performance? Is There Any Way? (333 Views)

Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Get A Responsive Website And Mobile Application Platform / What Is Mobile Application Performance Monitoring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Monitor Mobile Application Performance? Is There Any Way? by kinhon: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Can i monitor mobile application performance? Is there any way?
Re: Can I Monitor Mobile Application Performance? Is There Any Way? by reanson: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
By monitoring mobile app, you can quickly review the status of your systems you
can control the situation in the categories availability performance exception and configuration. And you can see the number of alerts in the order you can also inspect system health in detail by reviewing the monitoring status of the system components like the
databases the system instances hosts and the alert count per segment by tapping
on a system component. For example, a system instance you can drill down to monitoring events and metrics on the Left pane you will find the monitoring categories grouped by monitoring types
such as availability or performance and their current status current value and status to navigate through the systems. You can use the system groups you may already be familiar with the system monitoring work center in the solution manager you can use the standard system groups
such as the all system group to review all systems in the solution manager you can also display systems from your system groups that you defined in the solution manager.

Get an idea from here: Mobile Application Performance Monitoring Tools for iOS

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Will Release Stylish Smart Glasses / Web Developer Urgently Needed / Revolving Door Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.