Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol (17909 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Set To Dedicate The World's Largest Church.(photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by Jokovic1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jokovic1:
so you won't make money if you don't sell alcoholic drinks

your ideas when it comes to making money are limited

say no to alcohol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by felmade: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
denitro:
Once you drink alcohol, you drive away the spirit because the spirit cannot dwell in unclean places.
If you wish to have the spirit always with you to guide you daily you need to do the right thing.
Listen to your spiritual leader, avoid the alcohol.
What will it profit you if you gain the whole world and lose your soul?
AVOID ALCOHOL, LIVE A CLEAN LIFE

Big lies!
Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited but not the overall consumption of it.
Read and study your Bible!
God is not an author of confusion!
Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by Probz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
sparko1:

My friend shut up, all wine are not alcoholic!, am sure you don't want to know where its written in the bible, or better still you want to quote that Jesus turn water to wine. Keep drinking, if you want but stop looking for justification

And who told you that the wine in the bible wasn’t alcoholic?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by wasi9ice: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
He's just a Pastor not God. As long he has no penny the money being used to set up the business for yourself. Baba nothing do you. Clear your conscience of wrongdoing and make money like never before. Campaign for both Buhari and Atiku by ( As their Mumu followers loves attention)and get contracts to supply alcoholic drinks for them and make millions before election day.

I won't be surprised if he the stupid pastor later call you to supply him One carton of Chelsea dry gin on monthly basis. Hypocrisy lives in church.
grin
pls you are entitled to your opinion but insulting the pastor is not professional l guess,,,
Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by virgintoto(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Glycolysis:
Pastor say him no wan do,nah by force ni?
If you're not married, oya,call my phone number let me launch the restaurant for you cheesy
I promise you will never forget these special launching!
Come here I dey suspect say u b gay oo..

Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
They there they wait for pastor blessing when you no be deaf and dump oga u no get month to pray for yourself.
Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by Pidginwhisper: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
wasi9ice:
pls you are entitled to your opinion but insulting the pastor is not professional l guess,,,
I'm sorry Sheeple
Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
virgintoto:

Come here I dey suspect say u b gay oo..
I'm not gay !
Re: Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol by mark2sunny(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'll do same thing, any day anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Catholics Use Images At Worship - Catholic Priest Artist Fr. Nnadi Explains / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? / How To Fly To China As A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.