Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,766 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (673 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by DAVE20: 4:16am On Aug 17, 2010
Hello my fellow NL,
Please I need your advise ogently.
I have this girl that I have being dating for a while now.that has refuse to let me go. This how the story goes, I meat this girl some time in April this year and we start dating but some thing in my heart has refuse to love her, I like her very much but still feel she is pesting my life. As you all know a man always need some time to him self. Am not that handsome but am good looking that every girl will like to own, I want her to leave me but when ever she go she always come begging and treating to kill her self if she don't have me.may be that is because I always give it to her the way not even my wife will ever get from me, she always say babe if you leave me I will die but I touts that was sex language. But now she mean it.
What do I do? I really want to move on.
Re: I Need Help by vivaladiva(f): 4:21am On Aug 17, 2010
person must die at some point now shooo, if she wann die make she pia now
see people gat problem=====pakistan is crying cos of flood----one idiot waan die because of man-------
Re: I Need Help by Tinksh(f): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2010
Its emotional blackmail. Dont stand for it! If she is serious about killing herself nothing you do will stop her.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance / Bar Baric @ Oniru Beach / Sex Has Failed In Its Promises!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.