Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,329 members, 7,971,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

"Chelsea's Hazard ‘almost Signed For Tottenham'" - Harry Redknapp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Chelsea's Hazard ‘almost Signed For Tottenham'" - Harry Redknapp (392 Views)

I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane / Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Lampard Will Be Chelsea Manager - Harry Redknapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Chelsea's Hazard ‘almost Signed For Tottenham'" - Harry Redknapp by queenonyebiri1(f): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Harry Redknapp has revealed how he was close to signing Eden Hazard for Tottenham during his spell as manager.
The Belgian was the star man again for Chelsea as the Blues beat Spurs to book their place in the EFL Cup final on Thursday night.

But Redknapp says Hazard could have been playing in a Tottenham shirt instead if he had his way, saying the winger was keen to join the north London club before he eventually moved to Stamford Bridge in 2012.

Redknapp told talkSPORT:

I tried to sign him for Tottenham.

Joe Cole was playing with him at Lille and Joe rang me saying,’ Harry, I’m playing with a boy at Lille and he’s the best player I’ve ever played with’, and Joe played with some top players at Chelsea.

So I went over to Lille four times, but the first time I saw enough, I knew. I kept turning up trying to actually meet with him. I watched to have a chat with him.

Keep reading:

https://www.queensmail.com/2019/01/chelseas-hazard-almost-signed-for.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ngolo Kante Perform Amazing Skills / 1x2 Over 1.5 Betting Tip / Video Of The Female Ronaldinho From Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.