Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (46144 Views)

BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by ebuk4real(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin

Nigeria days are on numbered... Mark my word!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by Mankosi: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jonathan will not have the guts to remove this man if it were during his era. Buhari is fearless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by bus1: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
What.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by bus1: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by Sannisege: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
I just love my President Buhari. God bless you sir and God punish all looters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by AnanseK(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
teufelein:
Buhari and his cabal have completed their coup against the judiciary preparatory to the February 16 electoral heist. CJN Onnoghen was the only man standing in their way. They have shoved him aside. Now they have a subservient Northern Muslim CJN to protect and uphold their putative rigged victory and to appoint friendly judges to oversee electoral cases arising from the election.

Onnoghen was to inaugurate electoral tribunal members tomorrow. The cabal struck to derail that plan. Now, their man, the acting CJN, will appoint the tribunals. This is a coup. Buhari wants that destroy that country to secure his second term. Where is the outrage?

The outrage would have been allowing a suspected criminal to maintain his position as the head of The nation’s Judiciary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by UMAR911(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Farewell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by maestroferdi: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Full-blown madness...
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by discusant: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
stephleena:
U could join him as well. . shove it in neatly

Na today?

Punnnanni shall soon bring bags of amnesty Naira, you crawl back to your shanty to shout "we in SS no be part of Biafraaa".
Punnnani go de laugh over your BIG INTELLIGENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by muykem: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
I thought CJN will honourably resign on his own having accept mistake in his assets declaration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by jconsulting(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
The fastest Corruption investigation in Nigeria history
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by samisj4real(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
You this data bundle guy. I respect your hustle but this is a thread that is suppose to keep you in shock & you're still busy posting this. Its not fair na
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by sacx: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'm not a lawyer, but I can pick lots of legal loopholes in this statement. Who the hell is advising Buhari?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by deomelo: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Buhari you are only fooling yourself ..there is no where on the Nigerian constitution where the CCT is empowered to suggest to removal of any head of the 3 Arms of Govt!!!! so next the CCT will order the suspension or the Senate President and Speaker ? our constitution is clear and you have breached it in a manner capable of destroying the peace

(f) is removed by the President:
Provided that the removal of the Governor shall be supported by two-thirds majority of the Senate praying that he be so removed (emphasis supplied).

https://www.legalnaija.com/2014/02/law-on-removal-of-cbn-governor.html

lmao @ ipob hypocrites.

I don't remember Jona waiting for the support of two-thirds majority of the Senate before removing CBN Governor, SLS.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by ogbonti: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ayoswit:
A man surrounded by corrupt politicians suspending the CJN. Buhari your days are numbered in asorock, enjoy your stay there while it last.

Alhahi Shagari - PRESIDENT (North - West) NPN
Dr. Alex Ekwueme - VICE PRESIDENT (East - Central) NPN
Mr. Joseph Wayas - SENATE PRESIDENT (South east) NPN
Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke - SPEAKER, HOP (East -Central) NPP
Mr. Sunday Adewusi - IG of Police (West)
Justice Fatayi Williams - Chief Justice of Nigeria (West)
Chief Richard Akinjide - Attorney General (West)
Mr. Michael Ani FEDECO chairman (West) FEDECO is the INEC of today
Chief Adisa Akinloye National Chairman of NPN (West)
Lt. Gen Garba Wushishi Chief of Army Staff (North)

for BUHARI, ALMOST ALL IS FROM THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by kingzjay(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
LIKE if you think Buhari wrote this speech by himself.

SHARE if you doubt he can write such a flawless speech

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by greggng: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
And some illiterates will say this man is not intelligent . Intact I am happy with the presentation .corrupt judges should not be allowed to man the affairs of the judiciary which is the hope of the ordinary man. Political lessons must be taught to some people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by AllenSpencer: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2019

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by bcashy: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
I love this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To say na like this this man has been kicking them.by their ball...chaiiiiii......na them for them run leave this country without anybody chasing them! Who born monkey!

Noise makers ....o ya food don.land!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by chijioke17(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
The truth is, these buhari supporters are aware of what's going on but are too proud to admit. Yesterday I was having a discussion with one who is my neighbour. After I bombarded him with facts and figures, he was too speechless to utter a word. I left him in his delusion. We are our own problem
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by Blis91: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Operation Vote Buhari out.
Waiting patiently for feBuhari 16.
My PVC my POWER.
Enough of nepotism, tribalism, religious bigotry.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by mamdanju: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yes this is the Buhari we voted for, a president that can bark and bite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by AllenSpencer: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
greggng:
And some illiterates will say this man is not intelligent . Intact I am happy with the presentation .corrupt judges should not be allowed to man the affairs of the judiciary which is the hope of the ordinary man. Political lessons must be taught to some people

Don't mind dem

They call Hausa cows but they have the country lock down in all quarters.

They be chest beating while men make moves

Buhari is a lifeless dullard they will say and he is making them wail steady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by taurusmena1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
You have foresight and have said it all
NOC1:

You can use it in yours.

Have you watched house of cards?

He has just kept the judiciary busy, he has succeeded in dividing them, he was two steps ahead of Onoghen and his allies.
By Monday you will hear accelerated rulings on Rivers, Kwara and Zamfara APC crisis which is the main reason for this action.
Onoghen will come back but he will come to go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by jumobi1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
koboko69:
My only problem is how is it that the same category of people who applauded the suspension of Emir Sanusi of CBN by Jonthan because he blew the whistle of " America will know" corruption are now shouting and lamenting about Mr President exercising the same powers? Nigeria did not burn then...Nigeria will not burn now...
Buhari will win next elections
Nothing will.happen

All this only noise and rants should stop
Lol

The difference is that the CJ is the head of one of the three arms of government. The Central bank Governor is not. A better comparison is Salami’s suspension.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by flowx(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Truth must be told..... E pain me no be small.... I will reject my wife food this night... But I'll not kill myself cos I know that one day we patriot Nigerians are going to survive this. Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by AllenSpencer: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Blis91:
Operation Vote Buhari out.
Waiting patiently for feBuhari 16.
My PVC my POWER.
Enough of nepotism, tribalism, religious bigotry.

5%

Like your vote counts

Sokoto alone is the whole South East votes
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by Koolking(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
NOC1:

You can use it in yours.

Have you watched house of cards?

He has just kept the judiciary busy, he has succeeded in dividing them, he was two steps ahead of Onoghen and his allies.
By Monday you will hear accelerated rulings on Rivers, Kwara and Zamfara APC crisis which is the main reason for this action.
Onoghen will come back but he will come to go.

Am certain you are a lawyer. I couldn't agree more with you. You just summerised the backlash of the president's action. This is beautiful for our democracy. The mudslinging is on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by discusant: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Shalama:
There was a country! Niger Delta Republic or Death!

Na today?

When Punnnani bring bags of amnesty Naira soon, you go crawl back to your akwaya and moan: "we for SS no be part of Biaflaaaa."
Punannni go de laugh over your BIG INTELLIGENCE."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by maestroferdi: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Y
Oh my God!!!
There you have it...

Your tyrant role model going for broke....

But he will end up getting broken...
Re: Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) by SalamRushdie: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
deomelo:

[b]

lmao @ ipob hypocrites.

I don't remember Jona waiting for the support of two-thirds majority of the Senate before removing CBN Governor, SLS.

grin grin

you clearly know nothing about the separation of powers for the 3 Arms of govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.