Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (49859 Views)

Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by AfricanMagic(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Add waist beads to the list, me like it
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by bukatyne(f): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2019
coputa:
You got it all wrong.A married woman attracting the husband to bed is not to sstop him from being promiscuous but for intimacy(a necessary ingredients in marriage).

Very funny.

What is intimacy without faithfulness?

You can't build genuine intimacy with an unfaithful person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2019
FrenchWay:
Men cheat not because of u unsexiness of wife.
They have to cheat at some point.

REMEMBER

the wife has given birth and her *stuff* is slacked. The breasts fallen. Coupled with the fact that familiarity has come in. There is always that feeling of wanting to get down with a young side chick who probably has her breasts and bed game intack.

I always cheat on my wife not because I want to( cus she is a very good woman-please forgive me wifey)...I do that cus I'm tired of same hole and saggy breasts every night.
It's well

All you mentioned are still not enough to cheat. Are you now blaming nature? However, I support the pastor that women should always look sexy for their husbands.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by coputa(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
bukatyne:

Very funny.

What is intimacy without faithfulness?

You can't build genuine intimacy with an unfaithful person.
How would you know an unfaithful partner,if he/she has not been caught in the act.
So,intimacy and unfaithfulness are not related.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
1Sharon:
Eyya! I know deep down she wanted to tell us to sow a $1000 seed
I know you must say something. Oya come lemme sow $1,000 into your Akant.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by 1Sharon(f): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

I know you must say something. Oya come lemme sow $1,000 into your Akant.

Oya then
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Oya then

You don't dorm Akant na, so sorry oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.