Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,254 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ (22164 Views)

PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2019
R2bees:
We all know they are Credible, but do you want Buhari to continue in power? i bet you don't.. lets all vote massively for ATIKU the better and realistic option.. #OneLove
Nonsense. A vote for Atiku is a vote for a bandit of thieves. A vote for Atiku is a vote for empty treasury. A vote for Atiku is a vote for another regressive four years. My brother Atiku is not an option for sane minds, and whether you acknowledge or not, Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by willyo(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
Ayoola10:

What if I stand with Atiku?
u will still don't understand like Buhari...
Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by middlebelter(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Jonathan:

Sharrap

I don't know you age but when people makes comments, think deeply about it before you reply with unbridled emotions.

I was a youth corper during Abiloa June 12 crisis and despite the fact fact it didn't degenerate into full scale war, non of us ever desire such crisis again. Inahine not being able to go out to market or church from your house just for a week? No food at home and perhaps no money? Can you imagine the crisis? The one Buhari is about to ignite it is only God that can stop it from consuming us.
Tbinkk about National Assembly impeaching him without following the constitution? Will you consider that as proper? In the same vein his action is an affront to our constitution. He has no such power.
Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by Jonadull: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2019
middlebelter:

[s]I don't know you age but when people makes comments, think deeply about it before you reply with unbridled emotions.

I was a youth corper during Abiloa June 12 crisis and despite the fact fact it didn't degenerate into full scale war, non of us ever desire such crisis again. Inahine not being able to go out to market or church from your house just for a week? No food at home and perhaps no money? Can you imagine the crisis? The one Buhari is about to ignite it is only God that can stop it from consuming us.
Tbinkk about National Assembly impeaching him without following the constitution? Will you consider that as proper? In the same vein his action is an affront to our constitution. He has no such power.[/s]
Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
vacanci:

Both the dullard and Atiku should be kicked out. Neither of them can move this nation forward
Thank you, but our people don't know this.
Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by lielbree: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
princetom1:

So, ur atiku can not gather enough vote by his self, u have to drag other people doing their best to see a better Nigeria into it?
What happened to, everyone is now atikulating that u guys have been drumming up and down? Una dey fear?

There is still the elephant o, who is yet to join any coalition and infact, wount join, that's omoyele sowore... U guys should move una propagander go elsewhere
Enjoy buhari next level of poverty. Las Las na we all go suffer am.
Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by princetom1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
lielbree:

Enjoy buhari next level of poverty. Las Las na we all go suffer am.

That's for wailers and zombie, i have moved up many notch.... Up AAC, vote Sowore

1 Like

Re: Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ by lielbree: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
princetom1:

That's for wailers and zombie, i have moved up many notch.... Up AAC, vote Sowore
It's ok. Happy Sunday.

Las Las na we all go still suffer am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution / Relatives Of Late COAS Attahiru Absent As He Gets National Award / Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.