Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government (21059 Views)

ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke / UNN Student Who Claimed Unfair Treatment By His Supervisor, Clears The Air / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by Kenmatt(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Pruwa:
Ok we don hear
Can you guys please call off the strike before I run mad
Somebody cannot even construct small lie to collect money from momsi....chai ASUU why
Tell us exactly what you're missing?
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by Kingdelex(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2019
since all power belong to Buhari.....
pls dissolve ASUU
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by MNDY(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Until this union is able to devise an effective mechanism to check the excesses of their lecturer-members across our universities will I take them serious.
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2019
domino4211:

My NL crush..
Hope you are aware i've been following your posts.
So you lie to your mum to extort money from her? grin

You just ruined your chances of ever getting together with this girl, from the bolded you just showed that you are a jobless guy with no ambition who is just stalking her on nairaland. Ass licker better go for money now. No woman will love you if you are stupid.
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2019
Pruwa:
Ok we don hear
Somebody cannot even construct small lie to collect money from momsi....chai ASUU why
As you lie to collect little stipend remember your children in the future will do same thing

1 Like

Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by codeNinja5753: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or App Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by codeNinja4783: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problem Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by wherewere2wear(f): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2019
D only news ASUU should give us now is, they've called off d strike....Beside dat any other story we no won hear

If not 4 ma Msc ...Watin 4 concern me nd ASUU
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Pruwa:
Ok we don hear

Your mate dey hustle u dey find who to scam shocked
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by highness25(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2019
seguntijan:

https://educeleb.com/ASUU-receiving-funds-government/
I don't care about this plenty write up, my question is. Did government release 164b to you people? Mr. ASUU spokesman answer me
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by offdavidsnr(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2019
ASUU E go be na till March

Ye who slap me grin
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by ElDeshh(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2019
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ASUU PLEASE NA!!
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by bjsammy: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2019
nonsense
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by chinex11(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Pruwa:
Ok we don hear
asin ehh this strike done tire me
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by Yaismayaila(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Bunch of liars. We don't want the revitalization, just call off the strike.
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by lanrally: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
All these ignoramuses, obviously students spitting nonsense on social media sef. Learn, you won't!

post=75123226:

They are even fighting themselves.
ASUU is a national disgrace.
Bunch of thieves everywhere.
Shame!
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by domino4211(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ire2:

You just ruined your chances of ever getting together with this girl, from the bolded you just showed that you are a jobless guy with no ambition who is just stalking her on nairaland. Ass licker better go for money now. No woman will love you if you are stupid.
Ok.
Sure you'll be alright?..
Don't get a heart attack over a girl's ass i've chosen to lick.
I'm sure am wealthier than you.
Try leaving Nigeria,it has bleeped up your reasoning..
So if i follow someone on NL,twitter,instagram,it means i am jobless??
What if i happen to be this rich guy who lives in Belfast,and me following someone or people i just so happen to like doesn't subtract a dime from my account but makes me happy,wouldn't this your vituperation make you appear foolish?..
Well,there are other people i do follow too on NL.
They include Lexy2014,NwaAmaikpe..
I like and enjoy their posts,how does this make me jobless or an ass licker?...
Because you're poor and have to hustle daily to feed doesnt mean some other people havent already made money.
Junior.
Poverty ehnn,it's in you DNA.
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
domino4211:
Ok.
Sure you'll be alright?..
Don't get a heart attack over a girl's ass i've chosen to lick.
I'm sure am wealthier than you.
Try leaving Nigeria,it has bleeped up your reasoning..
So if i follow someone on NL,twitter,instagram,it means i am jobless??
What if i happen to be this rich guy who lives in Belfast,and me following someone or people i just so happen to like doesn't subtract a dime from my account but makes me happy,wouldn't this your vituperation make you appear foolish?..
Well,there are other people i do follow too on NL.
They include Lexy2014,NwaAmaikpe..
I like and enjoy their posts,how does this make me jobless or an ass licker?...
Because you're poor and have to hustle daily to feed doesnt mean some other people havent already made money.
Junior.
Poverty ehnn,it's in you DNA.

just shut up.
Re: ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government by domino4211(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ire2:

just shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus / UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.