Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,576 members, 7,892,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler (454 Views)

Labour Party Condemns hasty Decision On Fuel Subsidy, Liken Tinubu To Pharoah / Remember Adolf Hitler; Don’t Prioritise Any Religion, Ethnic Group – Bishop Kuka / Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by thegeniusmedia: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ex Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen as Chief Justice of Nigeria.

Reacting to the emergence of Onnoghen’s suspension and appointment of New Chief Justice of Nigeria, Ibrahim Tanko, Fayose tweeted “we now have a full blown Hitler in charge of our country.

Read his full tweet :

“Now we have a full blown Hitler in charge of our country, acting as if he is law unto himself. But Nigerians will remember that I warned!

A President who chose to obey a Black Market order from the CCT to illegally suspend a CJN but refused to obey Valid Court Orders on El-Zakzaky, Dasuki and others is not different from Adolf Hitler.”...........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/01/25/fayose-liken-president-buhari-to-adolf-hitler/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by Zansu007: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Till date, buhari is the only president that had successfully lead Nigeria into recession twice.

Till date, buhari is the only president that have employed the dead and ban the dead.

Till date, buhari is the only president that have shielded, her members who are corrupt.

Till date, buhari is the only president,who's wife have come out publicly to speak against CABALS running this govt by proxy.

BUHARI WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER. MARK MY WORD.

EOD#

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by sarrki(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fayose never dey alright

Buhari did the right thing

Once beaten twice shy

Saraki matter nah eye opener

Wike and cjn have been taught politics 101

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by madridguy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Feedeefee last hope don go sour grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by Uglymugg: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
"They will wail until there's no tears left in their tear duct."

Save some tears for after the election.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by BuhariAdvocate: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bastard you're one of his favouritism you're going to jail your case still pending in the court.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by khingTony(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
sarrki:
Fayose never dey alright

Buhari did the right thing

Once beaten twice shy

Saraki matter nah eye opener

Wike and cjn have been taught politics 101

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by haywire07(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
I have never loved any Nigerian leader like Buhari

He said he's suspending the CJN till the courts have made their judgements ...very good grin

Shebi the CJN knows how to suspend meetings indefinitely grin
Shebi the court knows how to continually adjourn a red-handed case for months, no wahala.. grin
We will call Onoghen back when the court is ready to take quick actions grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by Jonadull: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2019
haywire07:
I have never loved any Nigerian leader like Buhari
I love his dedication to wash our dear country clean .
My love for Sai baba just doubled Mehn !
So much courage and energy .
Baba no dy fear !
Baba is so fearless .
The “lifeless” one is now tormenting the ones full of lives and they’re running helter skelter .
Lmfao .
Now we can see the real lifeless people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by Timfreds(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari just shot himself on the foot, by this action. Nigeria should be ready for the worst part of this man called Buhari.
Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by globalresource: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2019
I dey shine my PVC. And send this mistake of a demon back to the abyss
Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by bantudra: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2019
sieg heil....!!!!

hahahahahaha....

Re: Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2019
What it means is that Buhari obeys the order of court when it favours him, and disobeys the ones that don't.

But tell him he has committed suicide

(1) (Reply)

Benue Youths Rally Massive Support For Buhari Over CJN Onnoghen Suspension / BREAKING: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Babachir, Oke, Wife / I Ended Up In Jail When I Was Fighting Corruption As Head Of State - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.