Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,717 members, 7,948,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai (13036 Views)

Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by rock003: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
As if anyone will be surprised

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Afamed: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Ngbeman:
What do you expect from a bigot
Continue wailing
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Oloribu Governor, No Worry You And Bubu Go Cry At Last
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Adewumiaye: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by canalily(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
we know because devil is always behind
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2019
We too...........

1 Share

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Arsenella007(f): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2019
360degreess:
Any sane Nigerian who doesn't have corruption in his lineage will support what Buhari did..but unfortunately some corrupt Nigerians especially those flat headed pigs will come out openly and abuse the President because of this..

Anyway 4-4=SAI BUHARI 2019..,haters can hug transformer for all we care

Stop being foolish. The Presidency reeks of corruption, his ministers are all corrupt men, what has he done about it? How many court injunctions has he disobeyed? God save you from ignorance

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by sammyj: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2019
The fly will always support the dirts even if they mean well or not!!!
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by wakes: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2019
seriously?
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by MNDY(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2019
See dis one.
Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Just like how prostitutes support their fellow prostitutes, you should know better[!quote author=Evablizin post=75121956]Sharrap there. Terrorist supporting his fellow terrorist.[/quote]

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Viergeachar: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Before nko? You are all tyrants.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by mybestlove(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Who is listening to you. You're one of the cabals
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Xkalaban(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Before nko, aren't u his prodigy? Na him be ur mentor so ayam not surprised Mr. Hell Rufai. Raaaabbish!

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by SalamRushdie: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Who are you ?Show me where the name El Rufai is mentioned in the constitution and we can take you serious
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by wink2015(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Jowanonline:
Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said he is fully in support of President Buhari’s decision to suspend Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, and appoint Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed as acting CJN.

Taking to twitter to react, the Kaduna State governor said it is time actions and decisions are taken in Nigeria without ethnic or religious biases. His tweet reads

“SANITY NEEDS RESTORATION: About time this institutional gobbledygook and regionalization to justify admitted wrongdoing are confronted. Justice must not give way to legal gymnastics and absurd technicalities. I am solidly with PMB on this, as always!!”

See More:https://jowanonline.net/jerry-gana-drags-donald-duke-to-supreme-court/

Name them

1. Governor El Rufai

2. Balarabe Musa

3. Tanko Yakassai

4. Junaid Mohammed

5. Muhammadu Buhari

All this far right northern political leaders all think alike and Nigeria must do all they can to deprive them of the opportunity of becoming relevant or their views becoming relevant.

The Nigeria that we all want to build for our children and children children is far bigger than the Caliphate idealology that these group of northern far right political leaders want to project.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Just like how prostitutes support their fellow prostitutes.. you should know better!
Evablizin:
Sharrap there. Terrorist supporting his fellow terrorist.

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by codeNinja3352: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problem Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by darlingjoylyn(f): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2019
You that can't even campaign in your LG, go and mourn your loss please.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by adenigga(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2019
360degreess:
Any sane Nigerian who doesn't have corruption in his lineage will support what Buhari did..but unfortunately some corrupt Nigerians especially those flat headed pigs will come out openly and abuse the President because of this..

Go and research on what due process and procedures are all about before castigating people. The CJN admitted the crime, but two wrongs can not make a right. I'm not a party member o, just let us be objectives in our analysis.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Ugosample(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2019
Exwizard:
Pls Nigerian in Dubai that can help a stranded brother out for accommodation and work. Pls am begging a help struggling brother, been sleeping airport since 2 days I've landed.

how did you get stranded
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Nelly21: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2019
why won't you be? bunch of despots
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by QuotaSystem: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

The matter at hand is whether the CJN declared his assets in full or not, right? If by chance a petition emerges that President Buhari did not also fully declare his assets, should we assume that the leader of any of the other two arms of Government could summarily dismiss the President?

Of course not. That's comparing rocks with tomatoes.

To start with, the President enjoys immunity by virtue of his office, which the other two don't enjoy.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by chidooh1: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Thats normal for him, has he supported anything from South or anything that has to do with Christians before
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Epiczi(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Afriifa:
Waiting for the Niger Deltans to teach this Northern Nigerians a lesson.
Why not you
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by DMerciful(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Is Bubu not corrupt? Yeye dey smell
360degreess:

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by crazygod(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Onnoghen should be flogged in the market place for being a thief. How can a country chief justice forgot to declare 800 million naira and 50 houses ? He is on PDP payroll it's clear.
Abi.... The same number of houses u guys claim fayose and Peter obi owns.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by surevik(f): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Birds of the same feather flocks together... Devils
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by codeNinja67: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problem Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Gkemz: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2019
Bloody dictator like you. Why wouldn't you support a tyrant, wicked midget, ugly looking smeagol. Birds of the same feather.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by AllenSpencer: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Same here!

Buhari has the backing of the North Western alliance

Anybody unsatisfied should go to court or keep mute for life.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Princedapace(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2019
BigND:
You people are playing with fire �
It is most unfortunate that you allow partisan sympathies to becloud your sense of reasoning. Very sad. This action may have consequences no one can predict now.
History shows that all the great conflicts and conflagrations which consumed countries and societies started with little incidents like this. The Nigerian Civil War in which millions perished started “like play, like play” as they say on the streets.
What Buhari has done is a coup in that he has suspended the Constitution and usurped the powers of the two other arms of Government thus desecrating and violating the principle of separation of powers. He has usurped the powers of the Judiciary in removing a CJN (NJC) and the powers of the Legislature (2/3rds majority vote). The Constitution was framed in such a way that no one arm can interfere in the other arm without at least one of the other arms being involved for balance and to avoid treachery. That is why to remove the President, the other two arms are involved; to remove the CJN, the other two arms are involved.
Currently, there are several suits pending at the Federal High Court against Buhari over failure to include any proof of any qualification in his Nomination Form sent to INEC. Note: the issue is that he did not include any proof at all: no proof that he attended Primary school, secondary school, Military academies, Military courses, etc.; Nothing at all. So the argument is not about whether what he has is equivalent to school Certificate or not as people have been arguing all over the place because there is NOTHING to consider at all.
My real point however is: BY THIS PRECEDENT OF REMOVING CJN THROUGH EXPARTE ORDER, SHOULD ANY OF THESE COURTS HEARING BUHARI CERTIFICATE CASES ALSO SUSPEND HIM FROM OFFICE AND SWEAR IN THE VICE-PRESIDENT BY EXPARTE ORDER PENDING WHEN HIS CERTIFICATE CASE WILL BE CONCLUDED??
We are clapping for a big Monster rearing it’s ugly head because of politics. When this one succeeds, Senate President and House Speaker will also be removed through Exparte Order, Governors will be removed through Exparte Order and then we would have descended into full blown dictatorship;
It will be too late and Nigeria will burn.
WHEN THE RAIN FALLS; IT WILL NOT FALL ON ONE MAN’S HOUSETOP

LOL. Don't mind them..in a sensitive country like this, they are playing this type of game. Any ways, if anything start, I go make sure I kill at least some before been killed. Useless country. This was how the civil war started. Ethnic dominance is a problem all over the wolrd.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Igbos Will Dump PDP If Atiku Wins Ticket — Ohanaeze / Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 / Presidency Passes Vote Of Confidence On Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.