Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi & Wife Damilola Welcome Baby. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi & Wife Damilola Welcome Baby. Photos (559 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon & Wife, Damilola Celebrate Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi & Wife Damilola Welcome Baby. Photos by HgsMediaPlus: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
Nollywood actor, Seun Ajayi shared the exciting news of the new addition to his family. According to the actor, he and his wife, Damilola welcomed their baby boy, named Modebare, a few weeks ago.

Seun Ayayi wrote;

21 days ago, God showed himself faithful and true blessing us with a bundle of true joy! First let me celebrate this amazing woman @damibiyi . It’s only after you have stuck by your wife from day one through to delivery that you will find new levels of respect for her. I love you baby, thank you for all the sacrifices to make this happen. And to my Son, Modebare, know this, your daddy loves you so much I can’t even describe this feeling in words. Thank you Lord for the privilege to be a husband and now a father! #Grateful #IamADaddy #FamilyOverEverything

See More photos: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/nollywood-actor-seun-ajayi-wife.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi & Wife Damilola Welcome Baby. Photos by iamJ(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2019
i dont even know who both of you are, why should i care?

if you gave birth to an im.becile, maybe this news would have been worth my time
Re: Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi & Wife Damilola Welcome Baby. Photos by Rednaxelot: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

if you gave birth to an slowpoke, maybe this news would have been worth my time
looking for slowpoke baby like you!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi & Wife Damilola Welcome Baby. Photos by youngberry001(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

if you gave birth to an slowpoke, maybe this news would have been worth my time
codein crew!!

(1) (Reply)

“Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso / American Artiste Dancing To Tekno And Wizkid Song (video) / Nigerian Model Dies Few Weeks After Celebrating Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.