Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,143 members, 7,928,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (66181 Views)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by BlcoChina2018: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oh dear oh dear grin who doesn’t know know Shitnigeria is a zoo grin Yoruba boy behaving like an animal grin your country is not only a zoo, it is a jungle and animals like you live there grin

Hahahaha son of a crap grin 90% of Shitnigerians are mad! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Olawalesmarter:

If Nigeria is the Armpit of the World, then Ghana is the Anus of the World and for your information i don't smoke Weed, so i don't need to stop what i don't do cheesy, But typical Ghananian Brain, it is not your fault because naturally Ghananians were born Stupid. I got a Ghananian friend in my Street he is stupid, fake and he is a snitch. Stupidity is so common in Your Village

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Oh dear oh dear grin who doesn’t know know Shitnigeria is a zoo grin Yoruba boy behaving like an animal grin your country is not only a zoo, it is a jungle and animals like you live there grin

Hahahaha son of a crap grin 90% of Shitnigerians are mad! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Seriously grin, I can't believe Ghananians are this fustrated, but all your Rants though that doesn't change the fact that you were born Stupid and mumu, so i wouldn't Blame you for Exercising any Stupidity.... It is in your Gene to do so, Keep Barking like an Accra Dog grin, Typical Ghananian Villagers got no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by MacMkboy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
uzobaby:
Akufo-Addo slays on peplum top with boot... grin grin grin he's a slay king
Leave My Uncle Alone grin grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by BlcoChina2018: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eyaaaa, see painment grin grin grin grin

Fuckeduppedness grin I am simply telling the truth grin Don’t get upset,huh? grin mbgati mbgati Amala and ewedu grin I am telling it as it is, mudder fugger grin

The largest country of apes grin the shitty place needs to be bombed out of existence. Uncivilised hell hole grin

And how is it Ghana’s fault that Shitnigeria is fvcked? grin grin grin

Olawalesmarter:

Seriously I can't believe Ghananians are this fustrated, but all your Rants though that doesn't change the fact that you were born Stupid and mumu, so i wouldn't Blame you for Exercising any Stupidity.... It is in your Gene to do so, Keep Barking like an Accra Dog Typical Ghananian Villagers got no sense
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Eyaaaa, see painment grin grin grin grin

Fuckeduppedness grin I am simply telling the truth grin Don’t get upset,huh? grin mbgati mbgati Amala and ewedu grin I am telling it as it is, mudder fugger grin

The largest country of apes grin the shitty place needs to be bombed out of existence. Uncivilised hell hole grin

And how is it Ghana’s fault that Shitnigeria is fvcked? grin grin grin

It is really very true that Ghananian are abnormal, Call Nigeria what you like, But the Facts is We will always be better than you, Even at our Worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by BlcoChina2018: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Finally, the idiotic Yoruba boy agrees he’s stuck in a fvcking sh1thole grin I know how frustrating it is to be a citizen of a MUMU country, where nothing works,huh? Kpele grin MUMUDOM Republic grin

Now, seep back into the barrel of toxic waste you seeped out of grin grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness

Olawalesmarter:

It is really very true that Ghananian are abnormal, Call Nigeria what you like, But the Facts is We will always be better than you, Even at our Worst.
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Better than who?
Hahahahaha
Are you really normal?
nigeria is more than useless.
Ghana is like America to nigerians and we all know that for a fact....hahahahaha
Why even compare a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria to Ghana in the first place?

Try and reason properly

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Better than who?
Hahahahaha
Are you really normal?
nigeria is more than useless.
Ghana is like America to nigerians and we all know that for a fact....hahahahaha
Why even compare a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria to Ghana in the first place?

Try and reason properly

America My foot, You must be in Your dreaming Land..... I visited that poo City call Accra, can't believe you people call that Bush a City........ The only thing you have in that City is 24 hour Electricitity but because Food stuff is cheaper in the Village doesn't mean the Village is better than the City. When i went to Accra all I see is Bunch of Fools in A Bush, A guy that is consider poor here is a middle class in that Bush you call a City.

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

America My foot, You must be in Your dreaming Land..... I visited that poo City call Accra, can't believe you people call that Bush a City........ The only thing you have in that City is 24 hour Electricitity but because Food stuff is cheaper in the Village doesn't mean the Village is better than the City. When i went to Accra all I see is Bunch of Fools in A Bush, A guy that is consider poor here is a middle class in that Bush you call a City.
grin grin grin grin grin
middle class with which currency grin grin grin grin

tell that to all your artist who spends their Christmas in Accra every year and see the slap they will give you

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

tell that to all your artist who spends their Christmas in Accra every year and see the slap they will give you

You are Smoking, Which artiste spent Christmas in that Bush you call a City? Just because they were there to promote their music doesn't mean they actually like your city idiot, Accra is all Shitty, Can't believe you are Boasting about that Bush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You’re not making any sense mr.bokoharam idiot.

So you left your heaven and traveled all the way to a bush? Haha
Are you not a fool??

nigeria is a useless filthy underdeveloped zoo full of idiots and animals so there’s no way any sensible creature will even dream of travelling there.

You came to Ghana because you know for a fact that Ghana is far civilised, advanced, developed and better than that useless good for nothing zoo called nigeria.
You can’t even dispute that.

You fools don’t have anything in that zoo.

Poverty and suffering everywhere.

You idiots don’t have common electricity in this modern era...hahahahaha

What a useless country full of idiots.

Kwasia like that.

You fools are all over Ghana like refugees.

It’s the dream of every nigerian to travel to Ghana.

Ghana will forever be better than that zoo so clear off.

Ghana is the America of west Africa.
You fools are trooping to Ghana as if there’s war in that zoo
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are Smoking, Which artiste spent Christmas in that Bush you call a City? Just because they were there to promote their music doesn't mean they actually like your city idiot, Accra is all Shitty, Can't believe you are Boasting about that Bush
Can’t you see how foolish you sound? Hahaha
Who doesn’t know Accra is the most developed, civilised and advanced city in west Africa?

Do you fools even have a city at all?

You foolis live in a zoo.

You don’t have anything there.

Only poverty and hunger.

Go and find food to eat ok...hahah

Bokoharam idiot.

You fools are all over Ghana looking for greener pastures yet you’re here talking trash .

Mumu in chief
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
He’s so dumb and foolish.

It’s so funny to see these idiots always trying to compare their useless good for nothing poverty infested country to Ghana.

Meanwhile it’s the dream of every nigerian to travel to Ghana.
They are all over Ghana like rats.

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

You’re not making any sense mr.bokoharam idiot.

So you left your heaven and traveled all the way to a bush? Haha
Are you not a fool??

nigeria is a useless filthy underdeveloped zoo full of idiots and animals so there’s no way any sensible creature will even dream of travelling there.

You came to Ghana because you know for a fact that Ghana is far civilised, advanced, developed and better than that useless good for nothing zoo called nigeria.
You can’t even dispute that.

You fools don’t have anything in that zoo.

Poverty and suffering everywhere.

You idiots don’t have common electricity in this modern era...hahahahaha

What a useless country full of idiots.

Kwasia like that.

You fools are all over Ghana like refugees.

It’s the dream of every nigerian to travel to Ghana.

Ghana will forever be better than that zoo so clear off.

Ghana is the America of west Africa.
You fools are trooping to Ghana as if there’s war in that zoo

Keep Ranting like a Mad man, How many Nigerians is in Ghana? are they up to a million? Keep deceiving Yourselves, and just because they are in Ghana doesn't mean you are better..,..A Nigeria Man Can travel to Antactica if there is any opportunity of him making money there. Nigerians is everywhere in Africa, Even in the shittiest Place in the World, they are all there doing Business or Crimes and the mission is to make money. Nigerians are in Benin, Togo, Chad, Cameroon etc, They are in every Africa Country doing Business because they are in your Country doesn't really mean you are good, it is just that they find the opportunity to do whatever they want to do to make money. I Visited Accra with a Ghananian fool i have as a Friend, we stayed in Ashaiman and i am not friend with that Guy anymore because he is Fake. That Accra is shithole, Lagos is 3 times better ..... that's a fact. Do you know that Some Nigerians Internet Scammers stay in Accra because they have more freedom? The Police force here call Sars wouldn't let them rest because they are Internet scammers so they chose to stay in Your Country because they have more Freedom to Carry Out their criminal Acts. That's why you see many of them in Your Country doing Crimes it is not because you are good, but because your police are stupid and dunce....... I can't believe you are boasting about that Shithole call Accra, Bokoharam is in the North East, Compare Accra with Just Port Harcourt not Lagos ...... that Accra is a Bush and Shittier than Lagos.
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Who doesn’t know Accra is the most developed, civilised and advanced city in west Africa?

Only poverty and hunger.

Bokoharam idiot.

You fools are all over Ghana looking for greener pastures yet you’re here talking trash .

Mumu in chief

I was actually in Accra with My Ghananian
Fake Friend for 2 weeks Holiday in accra..... He was the one that said he wanted to spend some time in Ghana, and i decided to join him to have a taste of the Adventure..... Lagos will always be Better ..... when i was there i was like " Is this the best city you got? " It was all shitty, The only thing you have over Lagos is 24 Electricity, and Because Food stuff is cheap in Villages doesn't mean the Village is better than the City...... 12 hours Electricity in Lagos which can be extend to 24 hours with a Power Generator and the fun and lifestyle you will have can never be compare to life in that Bush Accra you call a City.. And my Ghananian Fake friend is still living in Lagos i wish he had stayed in that Bush of a City
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Only poverty and hunger.

Bokoharam idiot.

Mumu in chief

And i will assure you, I can feed you and your Entire Family more than a Year if i want to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Hahahahaha
He’s so dumb and foolish.

It’s so funny to see these idiots always trying to compare their useless good for nothing poverty infested country to Ghana.

Meanwhile it’s the dream of every nigerian to travel to Ghana.
They are all over Ghana like rats.
i tell you

sometimes i even get tired of their uselessness

they cant spend a day without talking about Ghana and comparing themselves
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

since youre interested
just go to their pages
you will see all of them grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is really a forest
no sane person will ever choose anything in Nigeria over Ghana
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
since youre interested
just go to their pages

Lagos will be 3 times better and that's a facts, Lagos is not the best City.... But that Accra i visited is Shitholes ........ The only Country i visited and i will salute is South Africa.....but Ghana is really a poo hole, Most Nigerians are there because of the Freedom to do crimes, They have more freedom to do Crimes in Ghana unlike Here where Police won't let them rest. And Nigerians is in every Country in Africa even the worst places in Africa got Nigerians, just because you have them in your Country doesn't mean you are good, but you can keep dreaming on

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
since youre interested
just go to their pages

Oh my God you are very stupid, Just because they visits Ghana once in a while for shows and to promote their music because they got fans in Ghana actually means you are better? All of these artistes live in Lagos, and they have visited every africa country to promote their music, but typical Ghananians You were all born Stupid i don't expect anything sensible from you
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

And i will assure you, I can feed you and your Entire Family more than a Year if i want to
Over 80% of nigerians are in abject poverty,go and feed them you dickhead!!!

Imagine a citizen of the poverty capital of the world saying this hahahahaha

You’re a mumugerian indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Lagos will be 3 times better and that's a facts, Lagos is not the best City.... But that Accra i visited is Shitholes ........ The only Country i visited and i will salute is South Africa.....but Ghana is really a poo hole, Most Nigerians are there because of the Freedom to do crimes, They have more freedom to do Crimes in Ghana unlike Here where Police won't let them rest. And Nigerians is every in Africa even the worst places in Africa got Nigerians, just because you have them in your Country doesn't mean you are good, but you can keep dreaming on
this one has lost his mind
Lagos and Abuja combine are shithole places
can't even compare to places like Casablanca, Alexandra and most places ive been to in Africa

what are your shitholes better than Accra in apart from Crimes ?

at best, you can only compare your country to Liberia or Somalia

those are the countries you usually rank with.

of course, you won't enjoy Accra
Accra is too expensive for your poor pocket

no one really enjoy it when more money is leaving their pocket than they can afford to spend grin grin grin grin
#POVERTY
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Oh my God you are very stupid, Just because they visits Ghana once in a while for shows and to promote their music because they got fans in Ghana actually means you are better? All of these artistes live in Lagos, and they have visited every africa country to promote their music, but typical Ghananians You were all born Stupid i don't expect anything sensible from you
Hahaha

No sane human being will choose nigeria over Ghana, don’t you get it?

Even you nigerians are running to Ghana in your millions to seek greener pastures.

Stop comparing that zoo to Gh ok .

It’s not even logical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Over 80% of nigerians are in abject poverty,go and feed them you dickhead!!!

Imagine a citizen of the poverty capital of the world saying this hahahahaha

You’re a mumugerian indeed.
HE SHOULD GO AND FEED THE 7 MILLION MALNOURISH CHILDREN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA

OUR NEXT SHIPMENT OF FOOD TO THEM WILL BE IN FEBRUARY
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Hahaha

No sane human being will choose nigeria over Ghana, don’t you get it?

Even you nigerians are running to Ghana in your millions to seek greener pastures.

Stop comparing that zoo to Gh ok .

It’s not even logical

i repeat no sane Nigerians will pick Ghana over Nigerians, unless he want to do Crimes ......I really wish Accra is better but nah it is Shitholes, I also wish my Ghananian Fake Friend will stay in Ghana but he is still hustling in Lagos
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

WHO GOES TO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE HOLIDAY WITH FAMILIES IN ANOTHER COUNTRY THEY CALL SHIT grin grin grin grin

SORRY KID
NON OF YOUR ARTIST WERE CALLED TO ANY SHOW IN GHANA

THEY ALL PACKED THEMSELVES TO COME AND SPEND THE HOLIDAYS EVERY YEAR

STUPIDITY IS IN YOUR VEINS
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
WHO GOES TO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE HOLIDAY WITH FAMILIES IN ANOTHER COUNTRY THEY CALL SHIT grin grin grin grin

SORRY KID
NON OF YOUR ARTIST WERE CALLED TO ANY SHOW IN GHANA

THEY ALL PACKED THEMSELVES TO COME AND SPEND THE HOLIDAYS EVERY YEAR

STUPIDITY IS IN YOUR VEINS

You can not Call them to show because you don't have their Money ...... you are poor , and i clearly confirm again that Ghananian were born Stupid
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

i repeat no sane Nigerians will pick Ghana over Nigerians, unless he want to do Crimes ......I really wish Accra is better but nah it is Shitholes, I also wish my Ghananian Fake Friend will stay in Ghana but he is still hustling in Lagos
I WISH ALL THE STRUGGLING NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GHANA WILL LEAVE THE STREETS AND GO BACK HOME

but even when you deport them, they still manage to escape their shitholes and come back to Ghana

Ghana will remain advance than Nigeria in anything
that is why Ghanaians have a better standard of living than anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
HE SHOULD GO AND FEED THE 7 MILLION MALNOURISH CHILDREN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA

OUR NEXT SHIPMENT OF FOOD TO THEM WILL BE IN FEBRUARY

Leave Malnourished People in Northern Nigeria we count out those people from Nigeria a long time ago, but I can still feed you and Your Family more than a Year though
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

hahaha the bokoharam idiot is pained...

nigeria is a shithole and we all know that for a fact.

Stop crying like a baby and sleep ok.

nigeria will forever remain useless

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You can not Call them to show because you don't have their Money ...... you are poor , and i clearly confirm again that Ghananian were born Stupid
we dont call them to shows because we have better artist and better music

who leaves original music for a photocopy

just a mere 1000 cedis that i brought to Abuja when i was there got me throwing parties the whole week for some stingy Nigerians grin grin

poor souls
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
I WISH ALL THE STRUGGLING NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GHANA WILL LEAVE THE STREETS AND GO BACK HOME

but even when you deport them, they still manage to escape their shitholes and come back to Ghana

Ghana will remain advance than Nigeria in anything
that is why Ghanaians have a better standard of living than anywhere in Nigeria

They are in Ghana to do crimes because Your Police are stupid, That's how a Kidnapper was arrested and he escaped but still yet he came back to commit more crime which led to his recapture again ...... Now list out what Ghana have more than Nigeria start listing it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.