Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

This Is What The Youngest House of Assembly Hopeful Told His Constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What The Youngest House of Assembly Hopeful Told His Constituents (563 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Nigeria Most Youngest House Of Representative Member From The Southern Part / Meet The Youngest House Of Rep. Member In The History Of Nigeria At 34yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What The Youngest House of Assembly Hopeful Told His Constituents by Emelcee: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2019
The youngest aspirant in the forthcoming general elections Barr Otobong Bob, whose father was a senator for 8 years, contested and won PDP House of Assembly ticket in Akwa Ibom.

With the growing trend of insults among youths and elders, he was quoted saying words of advise to his people and Nigerians.

WORDS ON THE MARBLE

"I want people to understand that; Leadership that is borne out of a genuine love for your people, to give them a collective and effective representation at every level, that will translate into a community that works for everyone. Therefore we should rise up together and take the bull by the horns.

I have decided that the next stage of my legacy is to become one of the faces in this revolution that will place Nigeria, moving forward, in the hands of the younger generation; people who want a Nigeria that is self-sufficient, a Nigeria that works. I want to be the inspiration to young people like me, who has what it takes to lead and are ready to apply their heart and minds towards the development of their communities.

I also want to be the hope of the millions of Nigerian youths who will come out to participate in the electoral process, with the assurance that their voices count. I want to be a face that counts in the New Nigeria.

Therefore let us rise with one voice and one mind to support this dream, let’s make this ambition a reality, every sentiment and propaganda should be put aside, for me to be the son of a senator doesn’t mean I have no right to contest and win any elective position, my aspiration and adoption by my people is not an imposition but the choice of the majority.

My fellow youths should refused to be tempted to insulting the elders, taking laws into their hands and selling their conscience for a peanut, I have plans for Nsit Ubium people and I pray that the trust my people have for me will never be in vain".

Barr. Otobong Bob
_PDP Candidate, Nsit Ubium State Constituency, Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly

(1) (Reply)

Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... / APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator / Check This Out Onnoghen Hasn't Committed Any Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.