Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,055 members, 7,933,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned (3428 Views)

22-year-old Man Sued To Court After Death Of The Goat He Raped (video) / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2019

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Honestly...just drink sniper and die. You deserve it!

5 Likes

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by dingbang(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2019
What did Judas Iscariot do? Take a clue.

4 Likes

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by habsydiamond(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Nkan nbe for under heaven.....it's better u tell them the truth to be free from guilt
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2019
FCMgist suggestion
_
1)He should take the secret with him to the grave or else the secret will ruin the whole family for generations

2),He should cater for the child's needs under the disguice of a brother

3)Later in life, when the sister is about to get married..he should adopt the child fully (My sister, let me take care of John for you while you enjoy your life)

Simple

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by tooth4tooth: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Just like that? The issue is more complex than that.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by IamGoke(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Eleyi gidigan!!!

angry
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Just like that? The issue is more complex than that.

How dare he rape his sister

The minute the cult group asked that they raid his home should have been the minute he opted out.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Jayslicky: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2019
How did he manage to do it raping someone and not just anybody but his sister, the mind wey the guy get na hulk own oooo. he should just confess his crime and pay for his sins at least his guilt will reduce

2 Likes

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by tooth4tooth: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

The minute the cult group asked that they raid his home should have been the minute he opted out.
You know ,many people join that evil group for a personal reason only for them to meet what they did not bargain for,once inside. He claimed he did what he did to protect his mum.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by misreal(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
FCMgist suggestion
_
1)He should take the secret with him to the grave or else the secret will ruin the whole family for generations

3)Later in life, when the sister is about to get married..he should adopt the child fully (My sister, let me take care of John for you while you enjoy your life)

Simple
op this is the best advice so far.

1 Like

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by faithfull18(f): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2019
The devil never gives good things.
It's better he just confesses so he doesn't lose out for eternity.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Idrisenagi: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
God almighty is ready forgive you bro if you turn to him in repentance, apologise to your your family especially your sis because don't forgive the sins we commit against each other we must seek forgiveness from the person we hurt, forget about what people will label you on earth just clean yourself in the side of God, its about life hereafter. And i promise you, you will be living a happy life.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Martinez19(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Stupid story. How can three strangers(supposedly as they wanted it) walk into a family and one of them is threatening the other to something to a member of the family unless they hurt another member of the family. Why should the threatened stranger care about mother? Why wasn't anyone for ten years thinking along this line? Fake story. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Partnerbiz3: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by SmellingAnus(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Honestly, I just had headache reading this shit. I just hope it's not true sad
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by kaycexx(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake story..

What stup1d cult will ask you to rape your sister?

Iffa slap you, you will faint.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by ValCon888: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You couldn't have said it bettter.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Satan66(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Why are women so foolish.
You don't tell a cult leader no.
You either say yes sir or kill me
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake as nigeria 1 india 99
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Sportwin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Satan66:

U deh answer am
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by metroid(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why would a child plan to rob his parents?

Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Clemzyluvlyson(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
FCMgist suggestion
_

Simple
wise one, its lyk u talking 4rm experience.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Nostradamus: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake story.as fake as bobrisky fair skin.no frat will ask you to rape your sis or even threatened to rape any of your relatives.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
FCMgist suggestion
_

Simple
lol Techinal Adviser. The Simple Truth
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by mespusinglez(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

See Mumu
Your brain dey pain you ne....or you lack the ability t comprehend the Writeup up there...
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by Foodforthought: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2019
mespusinglez:
See Mumu
Your brain dey pain you ne....or you lack the ability t comprehend the Writeup up there...
Forgive her...that's how most of 'em reason
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2019
mespusinglez:
See Mumu

Dimwitted nitwit! You're probably doing very miserably in school! Vagabond!

The writeup clearly infers he was told to join them in raiding his family home as part of the initiation process. What did he expect would happen there... singing and clapping? He should never have led them to his house. But, of course, you know nothing about deductive reasoning! You're such a ret.ard!
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:

But of course, you're Satan! What a fool you are! As he couldn't say no, trying to protect his life, he's eventually going to lose it.
Re: He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2019
tooth4tooth:
You know ,many people join that evil group for a personal reason only for them to meet what they did not bargain for,once inside. He claimed he did what he did to protect his mum.

I'd never understand the logic behind people joining cult-groups, knowing full well the atrocities those peoplr commit...and the possible loss of life.

He was already in a dilemma - see someone rape his mother or he rapes his own sister.
Please, without sentiments, which was a lesser evil?

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Club Girls / I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? / She Came To Visit Me Today And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.