Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO (1652 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2019
To clear all doubt that APC owns the south west, the campaign team of Mr President has gone ahead to have a live stream of the campaign rally set up so everyone can follow the campaign live.

View the live stream link below

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4b0TJ25PWrk

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Mr President is still being expected but already the venue is overflowing with people with K1 the ultimate singing and entertaining the crowd with victory songs

3 Likes

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is a tyrant

Only fools support this government

A man who promised to fight corruption and block leakages by preventing medical tourism by public office holders but ended up breaking the promise first..

Such man has zero integrity..

Only zombies support this evil administration

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kwam 1 is now giving out free copies of his CDs to the excited crowd.

Its a celebration of victory today
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by abduljabbar4(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a tyrant

A man who promised to fight corruption and block leakages by preventing medical tourism by public office holders but ended up breaking the promise first..

yen yen yen...

Buhari till 2023. useless pigs can kill themselves

5 Likes

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by modath(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Present sir.. smiley

4+4 , #NextLevel

5 Likes

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by 9jatriot(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a tyrant

You need more proof of his fight, go and ask the former CJN.

4 Likes

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
9jatriot:

You need more proof of his fight, go and ask the former CJN.

I have already asked Ganduje

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Crowds seen trooping into the already chocked venue.

3 Likes

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by cmikel: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
H
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Alaafin of Oyo just gave a glowing praise of Mr President as buhari meets with the Obas.

He said "President Buhari cannot be bribed".

God bless Mr President
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
abduljabbar4:

yen yen yen...
Buhari till 2023. useless pigs can kill themselves

3 Likes

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by zlantanfan: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
The pictures up there was what atiefku struggled to patch in his entire "southwest" zonal rally at apo
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by sgd: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol.Npower benefeciaries were mobilized to fill the crowd from the 36 lga in the state. Most people there just came to watch dignitaries they have not seen before. Party members were also mobilized.

1 Like

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
The entire OYO state is shut down by APC for PMB with shouts of 4 + 4 everywhere on the streets.

Buhari was driven through the streets of Ibadan via an open roof bus and you can see for yourself that OYO is APC

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156806907136091&id=602116090
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by BeautifulMind2: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Crowds seen trooping into the already chocked venue.
The same MAPO Hall grin grin I thought he will use stadium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by 9jatriot(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Good, did he tell you that he used one of Onoghen's court to stop the HOA from investigating him and possibly impeaching him after the HOA had initiated the process?
ZombiePUNISHER:

I have already asked Ganduje
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Stadium is going to expose the low turn out.....

Buhari has been rejected on earth

Buhari has been rejected in heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Buhari is only using Mapo hall as a stop. The whole state is his venue of campaign.

Right now he is being driven round the streets of Ibadan and the reception is not for me to tell you but for you to see for yourself.

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
9jatriot:
Good, did he tell you that he used one of Onoghen's court to stop the HOA from investigating him and possibly impeaching him after the HOA had initiated the process?

He told me that once you are a member of the APc

That all your sins are forgiven... Both past and future

If I don't like it... I should continue wailing
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buhari is only using Mapo hall as a stop. The whole state is his venue of campaign.
Right now he is being driven round the streets of Ibadan and the reception is not for me to tell you but for you to see for yourself.

The whole state is his venue of campaign grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by BeautifulMind2: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Stadium is going to expose the low turn out.....

Buhari has been rejected on earth

Buhari has been rejected in heaven
When I told them west will be divided APC dumb supporters thought I was joking, the criminals have seen the handwriting that's why the are plotting to rig the election

When Atiku came to Oyo many of the e-rats were ranting that the campaign was held at small venue, that Buhari rally in Oyo will be at the stadium, I wonder why the are using the same venue Atiku used grin below is Atiku rally in Oyo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by BeautifulMind2: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Keep deceiving yourselves

Your pain must be excruciating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHylnyGG8Io
Re: Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO by Newznow: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

More Details On Atiku's Lawyer Arrest By EFCC Emerges - Okay.ng / VP Osinbajo Meets H.R.H Crown Prince Haakon Of Norway (photos) / Bayelsa Governor Elect "David Lyon" Struggles With Grammar As He Delivers Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.