Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos (22065 Views)

Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Mrop(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
In a Photos and Video shared by Popular nollywood actor turned Politician Desmond Eliot takes his campaign to grass root as he meets with Transport road workers in lagos.

See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/desmond-eliot-meets-with-road-transport-workers-in-lagos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Mrop(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
See Playful Photos and video of Desmond Eliot with the transportation workers here >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by GentleMoney: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmm..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by ct2: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
in as much as I surport buhari, tinubu must loose Lagos and saraki must loose kwara

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Tintinnoty(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
It is election time, everybody practically becomes your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by zoho23(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
okay nice done
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
For your selfish reasons na. Campaign don start so u remember people like this dey

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by 1dorzine(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Okay.
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Awon ti mc oluomo. Lagos politicians and touts are like bread and butter.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Sultty(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Father and son. gbaja+ elliot

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by staytravel: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Coool,
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Agbero united why yoruba muslims too dey wear fake gold teeth
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Enuose242(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Now elections as now turned to meeting with agberos??
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Stonerobaba(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
APC and Thuggery are like 5 & 6. What's that for? Majority of them doesn't even have PVC
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by omoteacher(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I wish he loses the next election. No good representation from him. Just like the average naija polithievians bereft of good ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Stonerobaba:
APC and Thuggery are like 5 & 6. What's that for? Majority of them doesn't even have PVC

Who told you they don't have PVC? Dey there!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
He met with the actual voters

BUT he had to go with a thug who was able to draw them all out
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
This guy should kill his barber

His hair line don cast cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Ubdavis(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Desmond Idiot.
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by dayleke: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wey MC?
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by seeker121(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fan lobatan
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
How are they improving the lives of their constituents is what I care about.
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
His beard is going grey, I guess handling power ain’t as easy as it seems.
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Raskasal(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
ct2:
in as much as I surport buhari, tinubu must loose Lagos and saraki must loose kwara

Maybe in 2027
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by kajsa08: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Stonerobaba:
Bros
I worked for Inec in distributing the current PVC.
mehn out of 1000 PVCs shared, about 400 belonged to aboki, 400 belonged to agberos and the rest belonged to the folks living in the estate forming Porsche.
They mean business.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Only seeing with people when election is around the corner, gang of deceivers
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by Atirolaoluwa: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Istandwithbuhari
vote APC 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by hush15: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
ct2:

Apart from that, what if its all a mirage and to strategize on how to deploy thugs for the election in lagos
Re: Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos by lastempero: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Four years has gone already and I can't see any impact from you oga Desmond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shan George Asks Questions About Sleeping With A Pastor And Using Money Gotten / I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe / I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.