Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) (646 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (pictures) / Tough Speech Of Ex- Military General Sends Warnings To Tinubu-atiku Supporters / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by Newfemixxx: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
The same man that plotted a coup against a civilian government in the early 80's is back in civilian clothing. The effect of that 26 years of military government in the country is still very much on ground.
This is 2019, 20 years after restoration of democratic system of government. Suspending the head of an arm of government shows that there is no longer respect for rule of law and checks and balances in Nigeria democratic system of government. A feature of a military head of state.
Where are we going from here? A country that has already been divided geographically, politically, ethnically and religiously. There is nothing uniting the country apart from the name "Nigeria" that we all shared.
We are the same people who campaigned for General Buhari in 2015 both online and offline. But the ambition of a man who has exceeded the country average life span should not jeopardize the overall interest of a country with more than 200 million people.
I know Fmr President Obasanjo is not fighting for himself anymore. What does a man who ruled the country as military head of state and later return as civilian president for 8 years wants? Is he not the same man that supported President Buhari in 2015. I believe the old man is fighting for the youths, the future of our staggering country Nigeria.
As youths, let put aside the support we are giving to political parties and presidential aspirants. Let's say NO to military style of government and let's say NO to tyranny.

Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

#GeneralBuhariIsBack
#MyOpinion
#ConcernedNigerian

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by Sugarboyy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Truly in 2015 I proudly voted for General Muhammadu Buhari and not the weak president Buhari we have been witnessing since 2015 all because we are in democracy. Nigerians are too stubborn to be ruled under a democratic system of government.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by Ojoji(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmm, Obj saw it coming. In fact he might have got security report on that before his open letter. All the activists of yesterday have gone to sleep. These people did a lot of things to halt Jonathan government but today they all keep mute. Posterity will not forgive anyone who feigned ignorance today.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by Nigeriayouths20: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Truly in 2015 I proudly voted for General Muhammadu Buhari and not the weak president Buhari we have been witnessing since 2015 all because we are in democracy. Nigerians are too stubborn to be ruled under a democratic system of government.
So a military government is what you think we need abi? Oga you are enemy of democracy. Probably you are young in the days of military government. If your wish is military rule, i pray u have it for yourself. At least, they will stop you from posting rubish online.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by dheilaw1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
God bless the people's General.. Now I can feel the Buhari I voted for in 2015
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by T051N(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please we need him!!! He should do and come back quickly. You people think politics is tiki taka. Our economy has been running on "runs" for too long. Nothing is working. He needs to change it for everybody, if I'm found wanting I'll gladly pay, as long as we rid ourselves of all this potbellied ,selfish, self centered ,ritualistic politicians we have in government. Its time for them to go!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by ORIENTATION101: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigeriayouths20:

So a military government is what you think we need abi? Oga you are enemy of democracy. Probably you are young in the days of military government. If your wish is military rule, i pray u have it for yourself. At least, they will stop you from posting rubish online.
which stupid democracy that has turned to worthless paper in the hands of legal defaulters buying black market justice. Onnoghen is the no 1 enemy of democracy if a custodian of the law admit he forgets to declare 3 milion dollars and he should be left alone while the common man on the street re been unjustly treated because they cant afford black market justice
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by Mkmoney(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
CJN is no God but let's follow due process if he's to be removed the way APC and buhari acted fast on the CJN issue is a NO NO
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Trekking On The Path Of Military General (Opinion) by Sugarboyy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigeriayouths20:

Go to aso rock to remover Buhari and stop ranting since we are in democracy

(1) (Reply)

See How Buhari Made A Grand Entry Into Muhammadu Dikko Stadium For His Campaign / "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M / Opinion Pool For 2019 Nigeria Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.