Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

DG Girl Child Protection Bureau Goodwill Message Miss Nollywood Organization - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DG Girl Child Protection Bureau Goodwill Message Miss Nollywood Organization (215 Views)

Miss Nollywood Organization Celebrates Ex Face Of Nollywood Nigeria John Lucy / Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DG Girl Child Protection Bureau Goodwill Message Miss Nollywood Organization by Nollywoodlive22: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
GOODWILL MESSAGE TO THE MISS NOLLYWOOD ORGANIZATION FROM THE DIRECTOR GENERAL GIRL CHILD PROTECTION BEREAU BAYELSA STATE.

I am most delighted to identify with the success story of the Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant which is fast becoming a reference point in beauty contest in Nigeria.
Indeed, it is heartwarming to note that the Miss Nollywood beauty pageant has grown in leaps and bounds over the years.
The beauty contest has without any iota of doubt impacted positively on the lives of the citizens as a result of the community development projects embarked upon by all the winners especially Girl Child related issues.
The Miss Nollywood beauty pageant has become a premium brand due largely to the integrity of the Organisers and the consistency of the event over the years from Bayelsa state to Asaba Delta state.
The Bayelsa state Girl Child protection bureau is proud to be associated with the success achieved by the organisers . The Bureau will continue to support the organisers from time to time within the limits of our capacity because it's concerned the Girl Child.
I would like to admonish the organisers to keep abreast of new trends in event management, and assure that they maintain and surpass the present standards of the pageant.
I would equally advice the 2019 contestants to be good ambassadors to always support the girl Child campaign.
They should also use the miss Nollywood platform to uphold the tenets of peace and love for humanity in their future endeavours.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this goodwill message.

Hon Chief Juliet Pulu zifawei
DG Girl Child Protection bureau Bayelsa state

(1) (Reply)

Visions Of Great Dangers / Davido Youtube Channel, Please Click On The Link And Subscribe To The Channel / DJ Spicey Covers Hype247 Magazine's Latest Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.