Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,965 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) (62203 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Great Nation Performance By Timi Dakolo And Others / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by sexy74(m): 3:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
If Osinbajo is a lielie pastor, Timi Dakolo's mother is a fat whóre with a flat arse. angry
Easy spotting a brainwashed entity from their write ups because of cheap data and China phones.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 4:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He is referring to Reno.

The law is clear regarding the role and powers vested on the CCT and they are empowered to issue punishments when it comes to false asset declaration and their issuance of an order to suspend the CJN is within their constitutional powers.

That is not so with PMB and the so called petitions against him.

This is what Timi Dakolo meant when he said he thought Reno the lying pastor knew the law.

And Reno is in the corridors of power too?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 4:14am On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

That Osibanjo is silence on certain things or misbehaves doesn't mean certain percentage of pastors are bad. Until0 scientifically proven beyond reasonable doubt your assertion is vague, stereotype and void.
no his assertion is accurate conservatively if you have facts to the contrary kindly present them otherwise remain quiet
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by allisso: 4:15am On Jan 27, 2019
rusher14:
Timi is a fool.

May he find justice which would be sold to someone of greater wealth than him.

that short midget pastor is the fool here
Timi never stole anything from you but the dwarf is stealing your future and giving your mom 10k at the market just to return him to power while you are at home on ASUU strike
isn't that funny? I naija naija which way.....

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by 21GunnSalute(m): 4:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
If Osinbajo is a lielie pastor, Timi Dakolo's mother is a fat whóre with a flat arse. angry

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 4:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Evercurious:

Where are they? They re all speechless..SHORT SIGHTED 'CHRISTIANS' IF NOT BLIND. I remember they were all over the place making noise about their so called Pastor. Now they cant even say a word. MAY HUNGER AND FRUSTRATION LINED WITH ANGUISH TORMENT THEM IN ALL THEIR WAYS
and we say a big amen to your prayer
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by allisso: 4:22am On Jan 27, 2019
ideynl1:

So Reno is now in corridor of power?

Sometime you zombies don't reason at all
sometimes is an understatement actually, they just think with their anus and spit out whatever programmed to them all of the time

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:23am On Jan 27, 2019
There's no form of criticism or gang up from any quarter that wl make me support Atiku
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 4:25am On Jan 27, 2019
abbiboy:

Mumu...sentiment running all over ur blood,am sure u must be an afonja
it can only be an afonja, they are the most sceptic set of beings in nigeria, tribalism runs in the blood of all afonja born and unborn such a burden to humanity

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 4:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Sagay212:
The two left leg bas..tard timi will definitely yap trash as there is no free money flowing to him for senseless campaign songs. The sick kwashorkor looking bast.ard thinks it's Jonathan's era where they shared millions to hopless animals like himself. Let him swear by his dead music career that the cars and house he owns were not bought with the stolen funds given to him by Jonathan. Phucking idio.tic lowlife.
afonja is a curse and will be crushed in similar way as Moses crushed their evil head in the red sea

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 4:32am On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Timi wey him career don dir already trying to use Osinbanjo for revival

Brother! Osinbanjo can't make hit tracks for you. Get to work and stop trying use gibberish to be relevant.
do you have a career you will never in a zillion years be reckoned with Timi will comfortably feed your entire generation from then to eternity

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Jubiliee: 4:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Some people just insult their superior just to be relevant. He is still nursing the lost of his drunkard President and brother GEJ
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 4:34am On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Timi wey him career don dir already trying to use Osinbanjo for revival

Brother! Osinbanjo can't make hit tracks for you. Get to work and stop trying use gibberish to be relevant.
do you have a career you will never in a zillion years be reckoned with. Timi will comfortably feed your entire generation from then to eternity swine
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by legba1(m): 4:36am On Jan 27, 2019
artofseduction:
He is just a typical Yoruba man .

Anywhere belle face.

As long as his personal interest is guaranteed

Nigeria can go to hell.

Wole soyinka

Pastor Bakare
Comes to mind too

You are indeed a nincompoop....we are talking matters that affects us all as Nigerian and you are here making a sweeping derogatory remark about a whole race....is ur person the CJN right...he forgot to declare such humongous amount...hesa thief...

The matter here is about buhari violating the Constitution by not allowing the NJC handle the matter as enshrine in d Constitution... Let us merge force to push d tyrant out of Aso Villa ..take ur bigotry away from here....

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by allisso: 4:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Sagay212:
The two left leg bas..tard timi will definitely yap trash as there is no free money flowing to him for senseless campaign songs. The sick kwashorkor looking bast.ard thinks it's Jonathan's era where they shared millions to hopless animals like himself. Let him swear by his dead music career that the cars and house he owns were not bought with the stolen funds given to him by Jonathan. Phucking idio.tic lowlife.
funny how this Zombie thinks APC aren't stealing now and also thinks Buhari is fighting corruption
Timi is and will be relevant than your whole household and unborn generation so why are you hating cos he simply said the truth
may God heal you or better still find a lagoon close to you and jump in after all nobody knows or care about your broke ass (not even Buhari)

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by allisso: 4:43am On Jan 27, 2019
umbroxxx:
it can only be an afonja, they are the most sceptic set of beings in nigeria, tribalism runs in the blood of all afonja born and unborn such a burden to humanity
I'm Yoruba with sense and I say no to Tyranny
and also I believe Yorubas are the most gullible set of electorates in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 4:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He is referring to Reno.

The law is clear regarding the role and powers vested on the CCT and they are empowered to issue punishments when it comes to false asset declaration and their issuance of an order to suspend the CJN is within their constitutional powers.

That is not so with PMB and the so called petitions against him.

This is what Timi Dakolo meant when he said he thought Reno the lying pastor knew the law.

Go and read and digest the tweet again.
Is Reno a lawyer ?
Osibande is a lie lie pastor
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 4:52am On Jan 27, 2019
rokoto1986:
Even if osibanjo keep silent does nt mean he is nt in d evil gang, being silent in a time like dis means u re wit dem. if nt you will speak up 4 wat is right. so if d so called pastor decide nt to say sometin, he has already said sometin. so my best advice 4 him is to become a muslim, so we will just understd.
my brother know ye not that osinbanjo is an ogboni member? what good could come from an emissary of the devil? a robe does not make a monk forget the appendage "pastor" you were warned by our lord Jesus that not all who claim to be his children are his remember the devil is the father of all lies and what is the constant theme you find in osinbanjo is unmitigated lies just like his father satan
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 4:52am On Jan 27, 2019
ikorodureporta:
There's no form of criticism or gang up from any quarter that wl make me support Atiku
Nobody asked you to. This thread is about osibande not Atiku.
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Nigeria will be saved
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by phabulux: 5:11am On Jan 27, 2019
CharleyBright:
I weep for this Country.
The yeye Pastor of a VP is sitting there and doing houseboy for Buhari, while he appoints only Northerners.
Does it mean Oshibanjo doesnt make recommendations on appointments?
And the people blindly supporting Buhari think they are playing politics by beefing anyone against Buhari.

When the Tyrant sets the country ablaze, na we all go hear am.
Who APC or PDP help?

Where will the light shine brightest? My sister's Owode?

(shaking my head)
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 5:14am On Jan 27, 2019
rusher14:
Timi is a fool.

May he find justice which would be sold to someone of greater wealth than him.

I'm confused o! Is it that, u've changed sides?

I was just abt calling on Seun, for a block button! How can justice for sale, be alright? U need to be able to avoid some kolo pple on here

During d Saraki chaos, d CCT chairman, was found to av been co-opted n govt wanted to take it, dey were wailed out of it.

Now, d same CCT chairman, is doing them d thing.

This were d kind I hardcore steps, GEJ was expected to take. Let's d PDP gang, try anything untoward n u will see d outpouring of d masses for PMB!

Shebi, dem say dem mad Madness, no get clique angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2019
phabulux:

I'm going to tell you why reasonable Yorubas are no longer responding to your posts on nairaland...

You yeebos are irredeemably stupid!
you yeriba have your splashed brains due to head slamming.
I ask again is Reno a lawyer ?
Is he in the corridor of power ?
Inability to sight the moon may affect the thinking /thought pattern of slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by sogodihno: 5:25am On Jan 27, 2019
artofseduction:
He is just a typical Yoruba man .
Anywhere belle face.
As long as his personal interest is guaranteed
Nigeria can go to hell.
Wole soyinka
Pastor Bakare Comes to mind too

obj nko? fool. Typical ipob pig
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2019
phabulux:

I'm going to tell you why reasonable Yorubas are no longer responding to your posts on nairaland...

You yeebos are irredeemably stupid!
awos poor educational standard has left some half baked.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by sogodihno: 5:31am On Jan 27, 2019
GodblessNig247:

What abt the corrupt politicians in APC I guess their sins Have been forgiven. The Yoruba's are just been used in this govt and is a shame. The people that call the shot is the fulanis. VP is just an errand boy and a bloody liar . Pastor indeed!!!

so, why are u crying more than the bereaved, u guys should leave Yorubas alone, we will still vote for Buhari so u guys should better go and die.
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by sogodihno: 5:35am On Jan 27, 2019
bedspread:
If I was Pastor Osinbajo I'll Tender my Resignation....

If I was Fashola, I'll tender my Resignation

If I was Rotimi Ameachi, I'll tender my Resignation...

Malami has proved to be a Road side Lawyer..

This is likened to the Military Vs The democrats in the Abacha days

Resign? because a corrupt judge was suspended, u guys should start using ur head now
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Lie lie musician. ..nothing for you
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 27, 2019
kingslly:
Will you keep quiet! the law states that the President doesn't have the power to remove the CJN, he can only do such with the Approval of 2/3rd of the NASS and after the CJN has been proven beyond reasonable doubt to be guilty.

You are the one who needs to be quiet since you still thin the President Removed the CJN,

All these mumu wailers. The President suspended and did not remove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.