Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo (1549 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
*MY PROBLEM WITH OBASANJO, says Buhari*

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

https://facesinternationalmagazine.org.ng/?p=79057

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by kunleweb: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cry me a river

List your achievements

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Obasanjo wants to control everybody.

He wants every government to be a failure

He is a cancer to Nigerian progress
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Obasanjo wants to control everybody.

He wants every government to be a failure

He is a cancer to Nigerian progress

Right Observation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
kunleweb:
Cry me a river

List your achievements

1.Fixing Lagos-Ibadan road

2. Upgrading Airports

3. Revamping railway system

4. Fighting corruption

5. Recovering looted funds6. Completing abandoned projects

7. Npower

8. Improving electricity including 232KVA at Ariara market in Aba

9. Accelerated work on 2nd Niger Bridge

10. Conditional cash transfer to the vulnerables and indigent

11. Financial grants to traders. (TraderMon)

12. Rehabilitation of all Federal roads in Southeast and South South

13. Construction of Lagos to Badagry road

14. Expansion of Lagos International Airport road

15. Construction of several modular refinery

16. Stable fuel supply

17. Construction of several power plant including the Mambilla power plant

18. Stoppage of the corrupt subsidy regime

19. Grant to farmers

20. Increase local rice production and consumption

21. Rice revolution and youth empowerment's

23. Bailout to States. Paris refund to state

24. Payment of retirement benefit to Biafra Soldiers and Police

25. Declaration of June 12 as democracy day

26. Official recognition of MKO Abiola as the Winner of 1993 election

27. Conferment of GCFR title on MKO Abiola

28. Establishment of Police University

29. Establishment of Military University

30. Allowing NOUN Graduates to participate in NYSC

South West has these to show for it.

Kayode Ogunlowois withAgbara Temitope.

BUHARI LOVES YORUBA MORE THAN OBASANJO AND AFENIFERE, SAYS TINUBU......COUNTS SOUTH WEST (YORUBA) BLESSINGS UNDER PMB!••Buhari gave SouthWest (Yoruba) VP, Afenifere said, it is Greek Gift.••
He honored MKO with GCFR and declared June 12 Democracy Day, Afenifere said, it is Greek Gift.••

He gave GANI FAWEHINMI GCON, Afenifere said, it is Greek Gift.••

He transferred FG Assets in Lagos to Lagos State,Afenifere said, it is Greek Gift.••

He made Yorubas Finance Minister, Works, Housing and Power Minister, Health Minister, Communications Minister, Information Minister, Solid Minerals Minister, FIRS CEO, Chief of Defence Staff etc, Afenifere said, it is GREEK GIFT.••

He approved $1.4b for construction of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, he is completing, speedily too ;••

Lagos Ibadan road ;••
.Ota-Abeokuta road ;••

Lagos- Abeokuta road ;••

Oyo-Ogbomoso road••

Ogbomoso-Ilorin road ;••

Construction of Osun and Ekiti State link roads;••

Lagos- Badagry Expressway;••

Water Project in Ilesha... Etc. Afenifere said, it is Greek Gift.

Okay, Atiku has promised you SGF to steal all these from the SW,

what type of Gift is that one.... LEBANESE GIFT?
The image is SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK(FOWL) NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by duncun: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
duncun:
I need to ask you, Do you enjoy posting this picture of this tyrant on Igbo attire? It's sickening.

He is the President of Nigeria, he dresses in the attire of state he visits, don't be pained. His Igbo name is Okechukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by duncun: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by RealityShot: 5:12am On Jan 27, 2019
VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by Randy100: 6:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Fake news. Buhari has no ball to say those things. Buhari has always maintain that obasanjo is a man he respect and won't like to join issue with him. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2019
duncun:
Yes his follow corrupt politicians dressed and gave him that name but the blood of common igbo's he has spilt will continue to hunt him.

Is it civil war ones? Buhari did not hold any command during the civil war, blame the people who foolishly started believing no power can defeat Igbo men.
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Randy100:
Fake news. Buhari has no ball to say those things. Buhari has always maintain that obasanjo is a man he respect and won't like to join issue with him. Stop spreading fake news.

You are not well informed about many things. What of the recent reply to him that he would teach him a lesson?
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by Randy100: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2019
supereagle:

You are not well informed about many things. What of the recent reply to him that he would teach him a lesson?
Young man, I repeat there is nothing Buhari can do to Obasanjo even though I would love him to do something to Obasanjo. Learn how to distinguish fake news from real news. I would like you provide a reliable link on where Buhari said he will deal with Obasanjo.
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Randy100:
Young man, I repeat there is nothing Buhari can do to Obasanjo even though I would love him to do something to Obasanjo. Learn how to distinguish fake news from real news. I would like you provide a reliable link on where Buhari said he will deal with Obasanjo.
An elder is talking not a young man.
See the link where he said he would be thought a political lesson.

'I'll teach you a lesson you will never forget' - Buhari replies Obasanjo - TheCable https://www.thecable.ng/ill-teach-you-a-lesson-you-will-never-forget-buhari-replies-obasanjo/amp.
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by duncun: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
supereagle:

Is it civil war ones? Buhari did not hold any command during the civil war, blame the people who foolishly started believing no power can defeat Igbo men.
Oh, you know what am talking about now don't pretend.
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 3:58am On Jan 28, 2019
duncun:
Oh, you know what am talking about now don't pretend.

Buhari fought in Owerri sector of 3MCOD, I came across many Biafran soldiers who had Owerri experience, non of them indicted Buhari. I have read one Col Iheanazor's book who led Owerri-PH battle for Biafra, he didn't indict Buhari. Say another thing.
Re: Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo by BuhariAdvocate: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Obasanjo in several pains .

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers / Rotimi Amaechi Using His Reappointment To Mock Senator Magnus Abe. / Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.