Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,475 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Yaa Jackson Causes Confusion On Social Media With Two Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaa Jackson Causes Confusion On Social Media With Two Hot Photos (1401 Views)

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaa Jackson Causes Confusion On Social Media With Two Hot Photos by Lordjb: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2019

Kumawood star and singer, Yaa Jackson, has caused confusion on social media by releasing new hot photos.

The 19-year-old entertainer has been trending for the past months due to her activities.

247acemedia.com has sighted two photos which Yaa Jackson has posted on her official Instagram page.

In the said photos, the ‘Tear Rubber’ singer displayed her swag as she posed nicely for the camera.

The caption of the photos reads, “If we fall we go fly later. Just be who you are and forget everybody. I’m a Proud Slay Queen.”

The photos have triggered a lot of reactions as her fans took to the comment section to air their views.

https://www.instagram.com/yaajackson4/?utm_source=ig_embed

see more photos below

source; https://www.247acemedia.com/6745/yaa-jackson-causes-confusion-on-social-media-with-two-hot-photos/
Re: Yaa Jackson Causes Confusion On Social Media With Two Hot Photos by Krizoblex08(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fine sha

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson Causes Confusion On Social Media With Two Hot Photos by nedubest(m): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2019
post here na

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson Causes Confusion On Social Media With Two Hot Photos by Lordjb: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Krizoblex08:
Fine sha
LOL abi?
Re: Yaa Jackson Causes Confusion On Social Media With Two Hot Photos by Lordjb: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
nedubest:
post here na
grin

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Showed Off Her Sexy Body On A New Instagram Post [photos] / Transvestite: I Am A Woman Now After Surgery With Fish / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Flawless Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.