Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,240 members, 7,919,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Do I Live Healthy Lifestyle? (copied From Harbaz.com) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Live Healthy Lifestyle? (copied From Harbaz.com) (238 Views)

How To Live Healthy Life Without Spending Much Money? / How To Live Healthy Naturally. / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Live Healthy Lifestyle? (copied From Harbaz.com) by HarbazDotCom: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2019
Answer to the question: http://harbaz.com/living-healthy-life/How do I live healthy life?http://harbaz.com/living-healthy-life/

The simplest way of living healthy lifestyle is by

Avoiding the things that could possibly cause any harm to the body system. By so doing, you will be able to protect your body system from things that could possibly cause harm or upset the overall health.
Engage in health practice that boost your body performance and health status. This will enhance the overall health and make you more healthy.

Some of the things you should avoid while seeking healthy lifestyle are listed below:
Precautions to be taken while seeking healthy life
Things that upset the body system

Do not eat too much of junks and other synthesized foods.
Keep away from soft drinks with high sugar level.
Abstain from too much of sugars.
Shun smoking and alcohol consumption.
Do not sleep late.
Avoid inhaling dangerous gases(e.g carbon monoxide)
Refrain from exposure to dangerous rays and radiations.
Avoid overthinking.
Shun unprotected sex.
avoid excessive exposure to the sun.

Some of the things you should do while seeking healthy lifestyle are listed below:
Practices that enhances healthy lifestyle
Things that should be done while seeking healthy life.

Eat wholesome foods(natural foods) and let your diet be balance.
It is recommended you sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day.
Exercise your body regularly.
Drink enough clean water.
Take cleanliness and hygiene with serious hand.
Report strange symptoms to your doctor.
Take morning sunlight.

Living healthy live is very essential to human existence, ensure you attain and maintain a good health status for standard living.

Read the full post on www.harbaz.com

Re: How Do I Live Healthy Lifestyle? (copied From Harbaz.com) by HarbazDotCom: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2019
cool
cool

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Become A Bedroom Champion With A Harder Erection?hear This. / ..... / How Rotten Tomatoes Cause Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.