Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,306 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication (48669 Views)

Akah Nnani Reveals His Daughter’s Face On Her 1st Birthday (Photos) / Runtown Shows Off His Cute Baby / Jaywon Shows Off His Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2019
So Lala sabi strike like this grin

4 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by tizteezy(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Snake meal on the beat... Lala ft. Fine Daughter ��
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2019
God bless and protect this beautiful and cute Angel for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by kullozone(m): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Cute baby.... But she don taste snake meat? smiley
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Engrduke: 6:08am On Jan 27, 2019
Cute baby. Lala,show your own face o.
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by FunctionX(m): 6:08am On Jan 27, 2019
CUTE
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by shamsin6300(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2019
kennygee:
If Lalasticlala shows his face, will he miss heaven?

Cute baby sha. Really cute.
Lyk serious I wan c de man behind dat name & also sheun abi aw de spelling de self
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Amarabae(f): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Lalasticlala must be a cute guy cool

3 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by adeniyi3971(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2019
I have found my wife
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by NessaBoo(f): 6:12am On Jan 27, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
cool

On behalf of me, I and myself, we present this little gift to this cute baby.

Edited:

Nlander's are protesting that Unku Lala and this cute baby girl deserves two-headed snake so, we decided to increase our package for the baby.

cc Nessaboo

Eheeenn!! Wehdone, Now you've done well! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by technicallyrich(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2019
i am just lauging at these self acclaimed super mode of africa.
Ask yourself,
what about if they use the picture of these baby for jazz.
Mr mode,there are people that dont like you starting from even your family.
Stop endangering the baby to stay relevant.
Lastly when we you draw some tribal marks on his face,so that they will easily recognise the baby in ogbomosho.
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Harmony92(f): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations Lala kiss ur angel is cute.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by bukatyne(f): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2019
@lalasticlala:

God bless your daughter and provide all you need as parents to train her to fulfill her purpose here on earth.

I am curious the relationship between praizenews and lala sha.
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Isoduwa(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Azatitebi:
DHL my rice I dey H

Nothing Wey person nor go see for nairaland
So DHL dey sell and deliver rice � na for nairaland?
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
NessaBoo:

Eheeenn!! Wehdone, Now you've done well! cheesy
cool wink

3 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by iliyande(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
I thought this lalasticlala na bot created by Seun oo

3 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by KendrickAyomide: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Lalasticlala lets see your face
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Obinoscopy(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Wow, she's so beautiful. Congrats Lalasticlala. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Hisxellency: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations to you... More to come
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Vince77(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2019
iliyande:
I thought this lalasticlala na bot created by Seun oo

Yes that's right. Lalasticlala was created by Seun but the difference with other bots is that he has preeq. grin

9 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Miarose: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by OlujobaSamuel: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Cutie baby, happy you always, no go like snake � like your papa o.
Lala, abeg I wan ask, Shey you go kpeme if we sabi your face ni? We wan know who you be sef, e be like sey I go dey snoop on people around me maybe na one of them be dis lala sef.
Abeg who don meet seun too for any social gathering recently, this nairaland na like typical Nigeria system, everything na too much secret.
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by danot1030: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Lalasticlala congratulations on your cute daughter's dedication today.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by achi4u(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2019
lala u Don see am, snake everywhere; D; D

God bless ur family
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by achi4u(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

Nothing Wey person nor go see for nairaland
So DHL dey sell and deliver rice � na for nairaland?
you never see anything, nairaland Na home of comedygrin
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by martineverest(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2019
if she wasn't cute ,would he had shown her face??

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by lilian789: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2019
@Lala abeg open a nairaland account for her
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by Keegan: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Flexherbal:
Such a beauty !

May this family continue to have reasons to celebrate !!

Amen.
Lala-stic-lala!
Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Kai nairalanders are just the best... See different types of snakes just for lala grin grin grin grin.. May your celebration never cease. God bless your baby and family.

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by nwafresh(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Her NL name will be Negi the snake girl grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication by nifemi25(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Check out the product of as snake eater.....very lovely but wait o, why is oga lala hiding his face likewise oga seun osewa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.