Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,194 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer (9225 Views)

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Reps Call For Abolishment Of ‘Acceptance Fee’ Into Tertiary Institutions / What Is The Essence Of Acceptance Fees Paid By Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by emmahoney(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
asuustrike1:

If you don't have a reasonable comment to quote kid better stay clear or better still join your mates in protesting the bi annual ritual experience in many public universities.
Your moniker tells more about you.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
emmahoney:
Your moniker tells more about you.
You better join them because I don't have your time am busy
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by fernandoc(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
You can imagine the caliber for people we have in the Nigerian academic space. @assustrike1 Of all the Universities you chose to embarrass it’s Unical. Even had the effrontery to include your real name.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Mosesbutez(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
emmahoney:
This is laughable and full of gibberish. You are trying hard to impress. Unfortunately, this your sample letter is full of errors and you are claiming to know about academia. You are the real tyro and frustrated being man.

dude, your reaction toward the comments here proved to me that you are insensible. Even if you are more intelligent than the op, you wouldn't become the lecture later but the op. if you can't help the op then don't condemn those that are willing to help, although op's friend should have known this even after searching through the Google but nobody is perfect if not the employer should had seen his inadequacy.

if you decide to quote and attack me, no problem or if you decide not to quote me, good!.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Hahjascho(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
fernandoc:
A lecturer who can’t draft a letter of acceptance.
We really are in very interesting times.
Why not tell him instead cos I think you do....
...Nigerians' mentality ....when you know na wahala....when you don't know na double wahala.,.....Is there a crime in asking what you're not sure of? SMH

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by emmahoney(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mosesbutez:

dude, your reaction toward the comments here proved to me that you are insensible. Even if you are more intelligent than the op, you wouldn't become the lecture later but the op. if you can't help the op then don't condemn those that are willing to help, although op's friend should have known this even after searching through the Google but nobody is perfect if not the employer should had seen his inadequacy.

if you decide to quote and attack me, no problem or if you decide not to quote me, good!.
I would have ignored your comment. However, I won't because you used a wrong word to qualify. What did you mean by "insensible"? Before you started judging me you would have gone through my comments from the beginning to the end. My first comment says that I need the job more than his friend does, what was his response to that? Secondly, the asuustrike guy that was trying to help him also made a very derogatory comment by saying that 'previous commenters are novice ". And here you are adding salt to the injury with another derogatory comment.

You know what? Let us call a spade a spade . Your own comment too reveals your personality.

In conclusion, if you say that you have seen proves to call me insensible, what do you think you are with this your comment? Pass your message without attacking anyone if you do not want to be attacked.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by fernandoc(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hahjascho:
Why not tell him instead cos I think you do....
...Nigerians' mentality ....when you know na wahala....when you don't know na double wahala.,.....Is there a crime in asking what you're not sure of? SMH
‘Nigerian mentality’ I’m supposed to teach a supposed lecturer how to write a f&cking acceptance letter. Same lecturer will run along and teach gibberish to your child tomorrow collect sorting money and the child who will turn out a half baked graduate which a good percentage is roaming about the country today.
Somebody who is not sure of what and what not to write in an acceptance letter, that even had to employ google with no luck, has no business teaching not to talk of lecturing other people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018/2019 LASU POST UTME CUT-OFF MARK AND SCREENING DETAILS - 09082964145 / At LASU, Frst Class Is Not Cheap, Says Vice Chancellor / Yabatech And their Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.