Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

More Diagnostic Labs Or Improvements On Quality Of Present Ones - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Diagnostic Labs Or Improvements On Quality Of Present Ones (632 Views)

Consultant Pharmacists; The Impetus For Improved Nigerian Quality Of Health / Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria / How Can A Microbiologist Get A Licence To Operate A 'medical Diagnostic Laboratory' In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Diagnostic Labs Or Improvements On Quality Of Present Ones by otitor: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
do we need more labs or improve on the ones we have at the moment?
Re: More Diagnostic Labs Or Improvements On Quality Of Present Ones by dayleke: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2010
Where?
In Nigeria or in the whole world?
Re: More Diagnostic Labs Or Improvements On Quality Of Present Ones by dayleke: 1:48am On Aug 20, 2010
If in Nigeria,we just have to improve on the ones that we have.
When i was in naija in the 90s,there were labs. at almost every corner of Lagos then with no regulation or whatnot,i don't know how it is nowadays but establishment of diag. labs. needs to be monitored and a standard set.
just my 2 cents.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Acupuncture - The Latest Craze By Women In Looking Beautiful / edit / Your Race And High Blood Pressure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.