Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,864 members, 7,927,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:58 PM

Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption (35755 Views)

Shettima: Atiku Is Raila Odinga, We Will Retire Him As Politcal Tourist To Dubai / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
delugajackson:
Coming from a man whose country reeks of demented sex-perverts and degenerates. As if Kenyan politicians are saints. Mr. O-bingo or whatever your name is, I hereby put it to you that you lack the moral ground to condemn or criticize our country.

Who your mumu story help? Abeg, face your country while we shoulder the burden of redeeming our already battered image by ourselves. Thank you.

Stop getting so defensive. Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Anamekele: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
We need to support PMB to fight corruption biko
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by toluleke(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
delugajackson:
Coming from a man whose country reeks of demented sex-perverts. As if Kenyan politicians are saints. Mr. O-bingo or whatever your name is, I hereby put it to you that you lack the moral ground to condemn or criticize our country.

Who your mumu story help? Abeg, face your country while we shoulder the burden of redeeming our already battered image by ourselves. Thank you.
please always see the truth in messages not just faceless support we all know this is true and it happening go to schools , local goverrnment. I am so tired of Nigeria u see the truth but u are blinded by hate and been one phased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Orpe7(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
To now imagine if we make the number one leader of corruption our president (ATIKU)
All countries will make us a joke
Yes kenya may abuse us, but we are making effort.
Any sensible person can tell from his story that the minister he is talking about isnt from this current administration but from pdp.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by chukwumzurum(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

A Kenyan opposition leader, Raila Odinga is trending online after telling a story of Nigerian Minister's corruption.

Odinga was speaking at an event when he told the story about a Nigerian Minister for Works and a Malaysian Minister.

He said; "A Nigerian Minister for works went on a tour to Malaysia and was hosted by his Malaysian counterpart. At Dinner, the Nigerian minister marvelled at the beauty of the Malaysian Minister's house and asked 'how did you do it ?', The Malaysian Minister replied, "go to the balcony and look yonder, What do you see?" , The Nigerian Minister looked and saw a road, then the Malaysian minister replied, 'You see that highway there, 10% here".

Then 2 years later, it was the turn of the Malaysian minister to visit Nigeria, He was taken around and saw that the roads were in a poor state, with potholes. At dinner, the Nigerian minister took the Malaysian to his home. The Malaysian minister marvelled at the palatial mansion with Olympic size swimming pool and imported home utensils. He then asked his Nigerian counterpart, "How did you do it?", The Nigerian minister took him to the balcony and said 'Do you see that highway there?" The Malaysian could see nothing, the Nigerian Minister replied: "100% here"."

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/kenyan-opposition-leader-odinga-mocks-nigeria-corruption-watch/

Kettle calling pot black... Nigeria and Kenya no be mate..... Let him better poke his nose in his country.
What of the very corrupt uhuru Kenyatta that obviously lost his last election and is still dia president
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by SaintLucia: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Well he is saying the truth but the level of corruption in his own country (Kenya) can never make him the president of Kenya.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by ezkimow(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
BuBu look what you have caused ehn
Mtchew

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by planetx: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kenya is a very corrupt country too just like Nigeria, so the joke is on him.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Oyimzy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
This man has no idea a computer virus was named after him.

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by nazicartel(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:
for saying the truth? haba nigerians
how is his country, why must he use Nigeria to make joke?
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
delugajackson:
Coming from a man whose country reeks of demented sex-perverts and degenerates. As if Kenyan politicians are saints. Mr. O-bingo or whatever your name is, I hereby put it to you that you lack the moral ground to condemn or criticize our country.

ShUT up and face the issues at hand.

Your country people are corruption incorporated.

Just look at how so many of you are brazenly defending the recently suspended CJN.

Why?

Because you all breathe corruption.

Shameless people.

Nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Baawaa(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
The is not lying that is what PDP does,and they want to come back,MBA
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
delugajackson:
Coming from a man whose country reeks of demented sex-perverts and degenerates. As if Kenyan politicians are saints or any better. Mr. O-bingo or whatever your name is, I hereby put it to you that you lack the moral ground to condemn or criticize our country.

Comment of a typical Nigerian. Smh

Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by koyeni(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sad but true
Happy Sunday everyone

Check my signature for amazing deals on laptops
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Slynation(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Mujaheeeden post=75161932][/quote] grin
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by ezkimow(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Orpe7:
To now imagine if we make the number one leader of corruption our president (ATIKU)
All countries will make us a joke
Yes kenya may abuse us, but we are making effort.
Any sensible person can tell from his story that the minister he is talking about isnt from this current administration but from pdp.

Only the guilty defends themselves even when no one suspects them....stop giving APC hope
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Guestlander: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
He is right to mock Nigerians. Are we not presently defending the head of the judiciary for having money he couldn't account for?
Corruption should be made legal in Nigeria because Nigerians love it.

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by BlackSaints: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kingsleydr:

Guy stfu, Nigerians always like to shy away from the truth in form of senseless and unintelligible arguments . I agree that their country reeks is demented of sex perverts, but how is your own country that is demented of ritual skull miners , Fraudsters , drug barons , armed robbers , kidnappers better than theirs . Aren't you ashamed of th3 fact that nearly more than 3% of Nigeria youths run to Kenya for greener pastures almost every year or the fact that Kenyans have better opputunuty of being issued a foreign visa compared to a Nigerian. Oga don't even go there Kenya is like 50yrs ahead of Nigeria. Shame on you.
common shut the fvck up Kenya better than Nigeria where?is like you don't have sense lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Sunrise258: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
He was referring to minister of works under GEJ.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by ezkimow(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Anamekele:
We need to support PMB to fight corruption biko

Yeah like serious support

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by adanny01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Very bitter, but the truth.

Furthermore, the Minister in question would have been taken to court by the EFCC, the CJN would have his 20% and set the Minister free based on some frivolous techniclities.

Meanwhile while the dumb Judge deposits cash in $10,000 tranches and forgets it there. He even forgot his salary in the bank for 18months.

May God help Nigerians (not Nigeria o). We have all it takes to be successful but we cant get there because we support the corrupt.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Mujaheeeden: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kingsleydr:

Shame on you .

Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by holuphisayor(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
This one loud. grin
you see that railway?
Malaysian could not see anythinggrin
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Parada: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mumu Odinga was talking about the 100% the like of Allison Oduah Dasuki n many PDP fools took that Buhari now as to be the one completing the project.
JasonScoolari:
Kenya don get mouth to use Nigeria crack unnecessary jokes.... All thanks to the bag of bones called buhari and his dumb ministers.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Ikpongiton: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
nazicartel:
how is his country, why must he use Nigeria to make joke?
but he is not wrong now.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by kernel001: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
aremz:
Thanks to PDP 16 years of massive looting we've become a joke home and abroad

Let's vote PMB/PYO and move to the next level

Like Aisha Buhari aid stealing her 2.1 billion Naira, while the husband is busy shouting "I don't have money to buy form".
Or... Yusuf owing a BMW worth over 50 million Naira, without having any job, Chai!.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by niyidenrele: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
FLASH
And it came to pass !
Ige, Governor of Oyo state and Afolabi his Deputy had serious quarrel.
Afolabi was OBJ's Senior in School, Ige was a friend of OBJ.

So OBJ called the duo for settlement.
This angered Adelakun, then UPN Leader and Commissioner in Oyo State, he reported to AWOLOWO.
AWOLOWO summoned Ige and Afolabi to a meeting.
He asked them why two Brothers would be fighting and took their matter to the Family's Enemy....

“This is a man who hates your Father(AWO) and hates UPN but now pretending to love the Sons of the Man he hates.....
Ige was sweating profusely, he was embarrassed, he knew Awolowo was disappointed.
Ige and Afolabi begged AWOLOWO and Baba relaxed.....

As Ige and Afolabi were going out, Awolowo called them back and said "Politically, I'm your Leader, I love you both.
If I use my mouth to cut kolanut for you, don't eat it but if I use my mouth to talk to you, hear and harken diligently.
I know this life more than you, be careful.
Whether I'm alive or dead, stay away from Olusegun Obasanjo. He hates people like you.
And if you desist or reject my advice, OBASANJO will kill two of you just like what a wolf will do to antelopes..."...

The rest is history!!!
Now, I understand some Children of yesterday and their old fool counterparts will say this is not true.....
I don't have their time. This message is strictly for sensible people.
Wailers are Excluded.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by festacman(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
jrusky:

Really, with Buhari clamouring for second term? Bro nothing like corruption fight here in Nigeria i mean nothing like that here all we are hearing or seen are few opposition are being charged to court for some fake looting cases and that is all.
Let the fight start first. In law, offence does not expire. Once there is enough evidence, every corrupt case will eventually be treated. But we must start somewhere.
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Dabzyblaze(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
how to get your blog posts indexed by google

see @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnJYjuyxa7w
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Laxx007(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chaii even Kanya
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Enuose242(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
lol FASHOLA OOO
Re: Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption by Evercurious(f): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
ezkimow:

You are not completely OK

AND YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today / Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.