Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,282 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

There Is No God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No God! (370 Views)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No God! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Human beings are so weak and foolish! To actually be praising something that doesn't even exist. Stupid being! How tf can u even think God exist! Everyone is brainwashed with this stupid believe that there is a creator. Newsflash! There is no fvucking thing like that! You live and then you die! And thats it, you stop existing! Foolish people actually think there's heaven and hell. Such fools! There is no such thing like that! Oh well, everyone has their own believe. Believe what you want to believe! Anyways, Enjoy your live while you live that's all I'll tell you. Live your life to the fullest! Impact to yourself and try and make the earth a better place, that's why we are here! I know folks would start quoting bible shit and all. Fvuck that! It wouldn't change anything!

I'm out!
Re: There Is No God! by CreepyBlackpool: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
this should be funsmiley
Re: There Is No God! by Blakjewelry(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
op sound like he is trying to convince himself
Re: There Is No God! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Blakjewelry:
op sound like he is trying to convince himself
have it your way. undecided
Re: There Is No God! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
see my answer to your thought. why not we live our lives according to how "God" ( in this instance since we assume he does not exist) wants us to live it. then when we die and (since according to us now the afterlife is uncertain/unknown/does not exist) eventually meet ourselves being wrong that there is actually really a God. in this case we are in a win win situation because 1. we believed and did it according to how the bible asked us to and 2. there is no other case scenario if one (which is heaven or hell) does not exist?

(1) (Reply)

Christian Sex / The African Madness And Hypocrisy Over Religion. / You Called Yourself A Genuine Christians Yet You Lack Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.