Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,020 members, 7,931,508 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku (35203 Views)

2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) / Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by hundredrivas(m): 5:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Atiku awa incoming president you are so on point.Please make sure Buhari and his cabal pay for their sins when you get to aso rock in may 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2019
He said, “Buhari’s cabal is unhappy with the statements from the US, the British and the EU because they know that these world powers have agreed to re-route their latest and most technologically sophisticated spy satellites, including the NAOL-47 satellite, to provide comprehensive coverage over Nigeria on February 16.

Sounds like something of out of radio biafra grin
Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by kondoAlata: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Igbobyblood:
The truth of the matter is that buhari and aso rock cabals just played into Obasanjo hands..

The game plan is to get the international communities against them(buhari), selling Atiku candidacy to them(USA, EU)..

Buhari ain't coming back for a second term.

PS. Insult me all you want, call me names,argue with your phone, it ain't changing the fact that Nigeria is been controlled by external forces. Buhari just lost their favour

Fear OBJ! My respect for him tripled when I realised Atiku enetered US and came back. Haa! OBJ grin
Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by Olatara(f): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2019
echodrum:
Is only a fool that will not Tremble at the voice of UK and US government voice.
Forget all the acting bullshit. Buharia is afriad of the international world power. Where is Charles Tyalor ? Where is Sadam Huesem? Where is Gadafi?? Power pass power my brother..
Those guys you name up there committed a crime against humanity which is killing, Buhari didn't do any of that, so why compare him to Saddam?
Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by Kellibae(f): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Judybash93:

lol... Judging from your signature, i think you were once hurt by a Yoruba dude..

If only u hav Brain power u would have deduced from my wite up that I don't do afonjas undecided
That english was so simple yet u couldn't phantom. undecided
Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by Judybash93(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:

If only u hav Brain power u would have deduced from my wite up that I don't do afonjas undecided
That english was so simple yet u couldn't phantom. undecided

grin cheesy grin I'll just respond this way. Spread love not hate wink wink
There's no need for insults smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by Kellibae(f): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Judybash93:

grin cheesy grin I'll just respond this way. Spread love not hate wink wink
There's no need for insults smiley

smiley Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by echodrum(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Olatara:
Those guys you name up there committed a crime against humanity which is killing, Buhari didn't do any of that, so why compare him to Saddam?
who did Gadafi killed?
Who killed hundreds of IPODS members? Under whose watch were many killed by the herdsmen?
Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by fabianjay101(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
ct2:
if you know buhari s personality you will know that the rtd general (that fought civil war) can not be jittery

go and ask ,a typical FULANI man is never scared

he as some character of Obasanjo

some differences they have is Buhari doesn't talk much ,he his not an orator , but DEADLY
Day dreaming
his quietness doesn't mean he is a coward

he already knew all this hullabaloo will come up
and he is prepared .

a formal head of state
that knows about international politics

this is not Jonathan
Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by weownthewest: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Igbobyblood:
The truth of the matter is that buhari and aso rock cabals just played into Obasanjo hands..

The game plan is to get the international communities against them(buhari), selling Atiku candidacy to them(USA, EU)..

Buhari ain't coming back for a second term.

PS. Insult me all you want, call me names,argue with your phone, it ain't changing the fact that Nigeria is been controlled by external forces. Buhari just lost their favour
Even buhari knows for sure that he is going. Only his demented zombie followers think otherwise
Re: Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku by afesco: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
ct2:
if you know buhari s personality you will know that the rtd general (that fought civil war) can not be jittery

go and ask ,a typical FULANI man is never scared

he as some character of Obasanjo

some differences they have is Buhari doesn't talk much ,he his not an orator , but DEADLY

his quietness doesn't mean he is a coward

he already knew all this hullabaloo will come up
and he is prepared .

a formal head of state
that knows about international politics

this is not Jonathan
In all of these, why did Buhari cried after losing 2011 election like a putative coward? He is d only ex head of state/president dt ve cried after losing election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.