Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

President Buhari Planning To Bribe APC Senators. - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Planning To Bribe APC Senators. - PDP (247 Views)

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari Planning To Bribe APC Senators. - PDP by Zenzi: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
The PDP alerts of moves by certain agents of the Buhari Presidency to bribe Senators of the APC extraction to protect the embattled President Buhari from imminent parliamentary sanctions for constitutional breaches and gross misconduct.

Intelligence available to the PDP shows that this is the reason the jittery Presidency had summoned all APC senators to the Presidential Villa to a clandestine meeting on Monday night, ahead of the Senate’s resumption on Tuesday.

The PDP have been informed of how the Buhari Presidency has been unsettled following national and international outcry over his constitutional breaches, particularly the assault on the judiciary in his attempt to forcefully remove the CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen.

President Buhari is not only apprehensive that the Senate might sanction him for violating the constitution and usurping its statutory duties regarding the handling of issues related to the CJN. The parliament might also query Buhari on how he procured the Order from the CCT.

However, the PDP wants the APC senators to note that the issue at hand is not partisan; it is not even about Justice Walter Onnoghen, but about nationhood, as well as the protection of our democracy and constitution from despotism.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/01/president-buhari-planning-to-bribe-apc.html

Re: President Buhari Planning To Bribe APC Senators. - PDP by Mynd44: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2019

(1)

Onnoghen Loses Bid In Court To Stop Trial At CCT / I’m Not Corrupt, Buhari Declares / Kwara Liberation Is Tied To Buhari Re-election -youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.